• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire gold fellowship explanation?

Halugen

Sorry, even though I've been playing for close to two years, I have kinda a newbie question. Does anyone know what a spire gold membership rewards people with? Is there a difference in the amount of diamonds you receive or something?

Starr621

On average each player needs at least 54 points (past 10th encounter in Laboratory) to reach gold without archive points.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
On average each player needs at least 54 points (past 10th encounter in Laboratory) to reach gold without archive points.
Each player wanting the 275 diamonds needs 63 points. This can be done with 22 players completing the spire and no archive points. If they all stopped at 54 points, each of those players will only receive 125 diamonds.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
People are trying to be confusing with the 275 diamonds thing. If a player and the fellowship complete the 1st floor, then that player gets 50 diamonds. If a player and the fellowship complete the 2nd floor, then that player gets another 75 diamonds. If a player and the fellowship complete the 3rd floor, that player gets another 150 diamonds. This makes a total of 275 diamonds, not that there is another bonus 275 diamonds for getting Gold in the Spire.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
A gold spire fellowship expects their players to get 63 points in the spire every week (or at least almost every week). With that, you can get the 275 diamonds plus all the goodies you earned going up, plus the ccs and time instants, teleports, etc. ( if the fellowship totals at least 1330 points) so it's worth it, but only if it isn't going to stress you out.

Darielle

People are trying to be confusing with the 275 diamonds thing. If a player and the fellowship complete the 1st floor, then that player gets 50 diamonds. If a player and the fellowship complete the 2nd floor, then that player gets another 75 diamonds. If a player and the fellowship complete the 3rd floor, that player gets another 150 diamonds. This makes a total of 275 diamonds, not that there is another bonus 275 diamonds for getting Gold in the Spire.
Good point, Enevhar.

Yogi Dave

When the spire closes a person gets the sum of the loot in the spire crystals that both the person and FS have gotten. In other words, if you beat the 1st floor boss, but the FS has only gotten enough points to get the 3rd crystal, you will get the loot only from the 1st 3 crystals. If the FS instead had passed the 6th crystal, you would get the loot from the 1st 4 crystals. I've just written the above to be sure the mechanics are known.

Now on to a gold spire. It's just a special case of the above. If the FS gets 1330 spire points or more, it is considered to be gold that week. Only the people who have reached the top of the spire will get the loot from all 12 crystals. Everyone else will get loot for the crystals they have passed.

At any time you can look to see what each crystal holds, and so determine what you will be getting when the spire closes.

Halugen

So I complete the spire almost every week. My understanding is I need the fellowship to gain 1330 points to get all 275 diamonds. So if my fellowship doesn't do that, I get my diamonds plus whatever level (usually 1 or 2) the purple bar goes to. Awesome, I think I got it! Thank you everyone!

Last edited:

Darielle

So I complete the spire almost every week. My understanding is I need the fellowship to gain 1330 points to get all 275 diamonds. So if my fellowship doesn't do that, I get my diamonds plus whatever level (usually 1 or 2) the purple bar goes to. Awesome, I think I got it! Thank you everyone!
If your fellowship doesn't go far, for example, if your fellowship doesn't even get to the high halls, then you won't get any diamonds at the end of the spire week (except the ones you may have earned in chests as you climbed.)