• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Gold FS Wanted

Yonericus

Myself and a good friend are looking for a new FS that gets Gold in Spire each week. We both can reach the top without difficulty. To be noted...not interested in an Adventure oriented FS, but will still participate nonetheless....just not at a rabid level. As well, we both will do at least 1600 weekly in Tournament(likely more) which is the amount needed by each Fellow for a Blueprint(with a full roster of 25). Message me in game....Yonericus, not here...as I might not see the reply posted here. Again...2 spots must be available - we are a package deal. Feel free to look at my city and you will see I am more than capable of doing as I have posted here. Thanks for your attention.

LisaMV

Check out Maximum Effort ~ sounds like you would be a good fit! Write to Rorick, our AM.

Last edited: