• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

The Dark Witch is LIVE on 12/22!

Hi all, subject line says it all. I hope everyone who already purchased the EBOOK enjoys it!

PLEASE, at this time ONLY buy the EBOOK! I am almost certain that the PAPERBACK accidentally had an OLDER VERSION uploaded. I can't confirm until launch. The good news is that I can fix it easily, and within minutes, the bad news is that it will take Amazon up to seven days for those changes to go live. So, for you paperback readers, please be patient, you will get a MUCH better story if you just wait a few more days (the same one as the EBOOK). My apologies! =(

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
So, for you paperback readers, please be patient, you will get a MUCH better story if you just wait a few more days (the same one as the EBOOK). My apologies! =(
No worries! We appreciate you telling us! I can't order until after this month anyways so it worked out good for me lol. Do not panic. It will be alright and get fixed soon!

The Ebon Knight Audiobook is OUT!

Hi all, for those of you waiting for it, the wait is over! You can find "The Ebon Knight" on Amazon/Audible right now (either go to my Amazon listing or go straight to audible and search for it). For those of you with iTunes, Spotify, etc. the audiobook will be available on those platforms (and a LOT more) shortly. A few days for iTunes, a few weeks for Spotify and several others.

If you liked my book, you will LOVE the narration! My narrator CRUSHED it, I'm so blown away by how well it turned out. Please feel free to leave comments on this thread for those of you who check it out! =)