• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Master Interviews with Maximum Effort (Combined Thread)

Here is the Cease & Desist Letter I received after my first Fellowship Spire Challenge (which is mentioned in the "Childe Konka" Episode). This is SO not made up, totally real and you can trust me utterly of course*:

Ebonknight01

It has come to our attention that you are intentionally setting up "challenges" that encourage (and even celebrate) the wholesale slaughter of tens of thousands of minions that defend the Spire.

Our employees that defend the Spire understand the risks, and we pay them handsomely in the discharge of their duties. We provide them with medical, dental, & (of course) life insurance. We are prepared for an approximate loss rate of about 40%, but what we are NOT prepared for is the complete wipeout of multiple Spires from one Fellowship! Our records indicate that 6 full Spires experienced a 100% mortality rate from You, Konka, Billbo, Lcflee, Eldessa, & Madjaws.

This is unacceptable from a business standpoint, but more importantly, this is unacceptable from a morality standpoint. How could you Ebonknight? Those tens of thousands that were slaughtered left behind tens of thousands of spouses & children. How can you sleep at night?

Let this message serve as official notification that we are hereby ordering you to cease & desist from any future challenges that encourage death & destruction on such a large scale. If you think our hordes can be tough, wait until our lawyers get ahold of you. Murderer.

"Blank" Games

-----------------------------------------------------------------
* = Yeah, don't trust me at all

Anyways, that is the letter I received, and it was very chilling indeed! My Fellowship though, to their credit, stood behind me 100% and I wanted to post a few of their replies since they are much more levelheaded and normal than I am. No shocker there, right? ;)

From Konka:
Well, I say "Let's do it again!"
--------
(OK maybe Konka is a bit of a hothead too, granted)

From LisaMV:
WOW! and UH-OH!
You can tell them that the Professional Pacifist that only brings gifts to all is in your Fellowship, so that may balance things. Also, you can tell them that I am watching you now so maybe they won't as much.

Between this and MadJaws as our new King of Conquest for Tourney Mage, we will strike fear in the hearts of fellowships worldwide!

(...and do we need to start some sort of legal defense fund...? Rainbow? Do we have budget for this?)
--------
(Yeah so, she might throw off a little bit of the "world-domination" vibe to some, but she's nice, I swear!)

From MadJaws:
phew... at least they didn't find all the prisoners I made to serve as slaves and build my own pyramid.
--------
(Hmmmm, well Madjaws is just flat out terrifying, I really can't defend that statement in good conscience honestly)

From Rainbow9213:
I say we are a force the likes of which "Blank" Games is not quite prepared to deal with..Lawyers "smh" smallyers...I have set up both spire and tournament malpractice insurance so slaughter away my dear ones, let us show them all our "Maximum Effort".
--------
(See? Our Archmage is reasonable at least...right? erm /cough)

From Eldessa:
I like to dance in my enemies' blood when I finish a battle on the Spire. And for those boss ghosts, I dance in their ectoplasm. mwahahaha =D
--------
(So. Don't know what to say to that actually. Maybe I am in the perfect FS for me after all?)

-----------------------------------------------------
The next Spire Interview Episode titled: "Week 4: Childe Zhopel to the Spire of Eternity Came" will be posted on Sunday. The quotes as attributed above were all taken word for word from the responses by my guildies to the letter I received back on May 27th. I play with awesome peeps all the way around!
Ebon
Maximum Effort Spire Mage

Last edited:
Week 4: Childe Zhopel to the Spire of Eternity came and back handed it into submission in short order! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master (who I know very well from our previous FS...you could say we are "tight"). This interview was conducted in Klingon (which is a real language you heathens), but it is also a very loud language, so we ended up shouting at each other...a lot. Kind of like how Canadians always say "hoser, eh?" at the end of every sentence - it's just how they talk.

(I stumble in 4 days after Zhopel, carrying my left arm in my right hand - it was a rough ascend. Zhopel is sitting cross legged with his hands palm up on his knees. He nods at my arm "Just a flesh wound, eh?". I look at him blankly, a Canadian Klingon!? I have seen it all now!)

Q1. How did you finish the Spire so quickly?
A1. "It wasn't hard, I just saved up some time reduction scrolls & strolled up pretty fast - I was "one" with the Spire." (He closes his eyes as he talks)

Q2. What was the hardest part in your Spire ascend?
A2. (He frowns uncomfortably) "That Elf Ghost who always tells me that she loves gold & jewels, and did I bring her any? I always forget and that is very selfish of me, I should meditate on this." (He starts a low humming...I am thinking a post-it note would be more useful)

Q3. What is the one thing you would change about the Spire?
A3: "The spiritual forces are all out of whack, the Spire should be facing the morning sun as it rises, the corners perfectly set to the cardinal points, the balance... (I wake up about 20 minutes later, he is still talking with his eyes closed and has not noticed) ...and that's what I would do."

Q4. Who are you most grateful for in the FS?
A4. "Thats easy" (I start to sit up straighter) "Madjaws for sure. (I slump back down) He carpet bombs Tourney every week for us. Scary guy though, I'm not going to lie, he should chillax a little..."(I start to leave. If Madjaws heard him, new yoga "positions" will be forcefully administered to us both in short order)

------------------
MadJaws did indeed see the above interview and posted:
"Yeah, I like to teach that yoga position where you stay with your arms and legs 3 meters away from your torso..." :oops:

I will post the next episode: "Week 5: Childe Ebonknight01 to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Wednesday. I still have nightmares about Week 5, the subject was a total jerk and I almost walked out of the interview several times. It really was that bad.
Ebon

Week 5: Childe Ebonknight01 to the Spire of Eternity came and stomped it into fine bits! This week is special because I was the quickest up the Spire (among those poor unfortunate souls who have not yet been interviewed). Am I a spire master? Does a duck have a water-proof butt? The answer to both is yes! This interview with...myself...was conducted entirely in my head, obviously, I mean who doesn't talk to the voices in their head right? Duh. Following is what was "said":

(I enter the room warily; my subject today is a total jerk so I can't let my guard down for a second! I see a huge mirror and there reflected back
at me is the pretender in all of his unearned glory. He has shifty eyes, shifty snakey eyes really, and they have trouble meeting mine as a result of his nervousness. "Punk" I think. Got to hand it to him though, he is a handsome devil!)

Q1: How did I make it up the Spire so fast?
A1: Well for some reason no one was pushing as hard as normal. So, I snuck my way up before anyone was the wiser. Hah, I so rock! (I have to agree with him grudgingly, he is kind of a rock star for seizing the opportunity)

Q2: What was the hardest part in my Spire Ascend?
A2: I was concerned someone with actual skill would see my run and overtake me. (I nod, the poor fraud was lucky that everyone else with a real city to back them up was apparently busy with other stuff)

Q3: What is the one thing I would change about the Spire?
A3: That ghost that always wants us to sing a song about "this beautiful place"? I really want to know what kind of drugs she's on. She's a ghost. In a hallway. For eternity. Literally. And she wants to sing a song about it? (He raises a good point actually; I warm up to him a *very* little)

Q4: Who is the most in-shape member of Maximum Effort?
A4: I am of course! (I snort, he doesn't have a six-pack stomach anymore, it's more like a keg now, I am in so much better shape. Please! He sees my sneer and gets angry.) Dude, you think you can take on the champ? (I nod) Lets have a Pose Off then my man, show me what you got pudgy!

Editors note: I lost. :(

--------------------
I will post the next episode: "Week 6: Childe Ergolas to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Sunday. Hope you all enjoyed!
Ebon

Week 6: Childe Ergolas77 to the Spire of Eternity came and righteously conquered it! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master that was conducted entirely in an ancient aborigine's dialect once spoken in the Australian Outback during the 900s B.C. The language itself is primarily made up of snorts, clicks, wails, and burps. Only 8 1/2* people in the entire world still know this language and we just happen to be two of them. Fairly lucky right?

*= I rounded up.
---------
I enter the room a few days after Ergolas, dragging sacks of gold, necklaces, and bracelets...left over loot from the FA. Ergo is busy taking notes in the center of the room. He seems very intense for someone with such a small city, and I feel bad for him as such, poor guy. He is known to some in our guild as "Baby Ergy".)

Q1: How did you manage to finish the Spire so quickly (or at all really)?
A1: I've been doing Spire a long time; it is an exact science and very easy to accomplish once you have done it as long as I have. (I nod encouragingly but I wonder how he can be so confident with such a lack of experience and resources)

Q2: What was the hardest part of your Ascent?
A2: Doing it while also running the FA for this FS and my other was a bit tricky, but I had several...hundred...pages of notes from my previous forays to help me out. (I frown, what other FS?)

Q3: What would you change about the Spire?
A3: It doesn't make sense. You run into ghosts who bring thousands against you in battle. Where do they keep those thousands? How do they get them into the hall? Unlike the FA, it's not logical. (I shake my head. The FA is logical? We just spent days tossing gold, diamonds, and even hats down a friggin hole in the middle of an ocean. Literally!)

Q4: Which FS is your favorite? /cough traitor /cough /cough
A4: The one I run is my favorite, sorry. (I look at him perplexed) Ebon, I have one word for you: "ElvenStats.com". Please man, you're embarrassing yourself. Come on! How could I run the FA if I was so new to the game? Why would I be put in charge of it? (I shrug, still confused, he IS the "Baby Ergy" right?)
-----------------------
This interview was originally done right after the last Fellowship Adventure, when he had just recently come on board, and we were working out the kinks with his directions. This FA that we are currently all in? We are ranked 7th on the server with 73 hours left...so he is doing a bang-up job for us! UPDATE 07/27: We ended up 5th place, nice job "Toddler Ergy"! (Hes grown up a bit since I originally interviewed him).

I will post the next episode: "Week 7: Childe Bellawynn to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Wednesday. Thanks for reading!
Ebon

Last edited:

LisaMV

Week 6: Childe Ergolas77 to the Spire of Eternity came and righteously conquered it! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master that was conducted entirely in an ancient aborigine's dialect once spoken in the Australian Outback during the 900s B.C. The language itself is primarily made up of snorts, clicks, wails, and burps. Only 8 1/2* people in the entire world still know this language and we just happen to be two of them. Fairly lucky right?

*= I rounded up.
---------
I enter the room a few days after Ergolas, dragging sacks of gold, necklaces, and bracelets...left over loot from the FA. Ergo is busy taking notes in the center of the room. He seems very intense for someone with such a small city, and I feel bad for him as such, poor guy. He is known to some in our guild as "Baby Ergy".)

Q1: How did you manage to finish the Spire so quickly (or at all really)?
A1: I've been doing Spire a long time; it is an exact science and very easy to accomplish once you have done it as long as I have. (I nod encouragingly but I wonder how he can be so confident with such a lack of experience and resources)

Q2: What was the hardest part of your Ascent?
A2: Doing it while also running the FA for this FS and my other was a bit tricky, but I had several...hundred...pages of notes from my previous forays to help me out. (I frown, what other FS?)

A3: It doesn't make sense. You run into ghosts who bring thousands against you in battle. Where do they keep those thousands? How do they get them into the hall? Unlike the FA, it's not logical. (I shake my head. The FA is logical? We just spent days tossing gold, diamonds, and even hats down a friggin hole in the middle of an ocean. Literally!)

Q4: Which FS is your favorite? /cough traitor /cough /cough
A4: The one I run is my favorite, sorry. (I look at him perplexed) Ebon, I have one word for you: "ElvenStats.com". Please man, you're embarrassing yourself. Come on! How could I run the FA if I was so new to the game? Why would I be put in charge of it? (I shrug, still confused, he IS the "Baby Ergy" right?)
-----------------------
This interview was originally done right after the last Fellowship Adventure, when he had just recently come on board, and we were working out the kinks with his directions. This FA that we are currently all in? We are ranked 7th on the server with 73 hours left...so he is doing a bang-up job for us!

I will post the next episode: "Week 7: Childe Bellawynn to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Wednesday. Thanks for reading!
Ebon
like like like like like!
:D

Week 7: Childe Bellawynn to the Spire of Eternity Came to the Spire of Eternity came and smacked it upside the noggin! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master that was conducted entirely by singing to Disney themed background music. My singing voice shatters glass and kills birds in flight at 50 yards, so this was difficult for everyone...but catastrophic for a gaggle of geese passing by.

(I limp into the room a few days after Bella - the story of my life apparently, always late to the party - and catch her in the middle of a book she wrote. The title is "The Village Idiot & You: Compassionately Dealing With Morons Who Don't Know How To Use Commas, And Don't Know The Difference Between To And Too" I remember now, she is a self-help author and a huge fan of mine to! In fact, she even said I was the inspiration for one of her books! I wonder which one? Anyways this interview should go great!)

Q1: How did you ascend so quickly?
A1: Spire is easy! I just help the confused ghosts find their inner peace and they let me right by.

Q2: What the hardest part in your ascent?
A2: Lots of paperwork! After helping the ghosts to find themselves and improve their lives through their own self realizations, I have to bill
INNO for my services. It can get quite overwhelming, but I always tell myself: "Self, stop your whining and add another zero to that invoice! Move that decimal point over to the right! You deserve it, and they know that you deserve it! So add that zero!" (Her trilling laugh is very appealing and I wish I had my checkbook on me...not that I'm 100% sure that I even remember how to write a check though)

A3: Oh, I think there should be a little self-help retreat at the start of every Spire! Everyone can get together and give themselves a "High Five" for the effort that they are about to put in! Wouldn't that be great!? (I nod, but isn't giving yourself a "High Five" technically just...umm...clapping? I ask her about this and she just looks at me with pity)

Q4: Who is your favorite M.E. memb..."
A4: You, Ebon, you! You must also be your biggest fan to! Always believe in yourself and help yourself to be the best "you" you can be! Go Ebon, go be you somewhere else! (She pushes me out the door while slipping an invoice into my hand - and I think "worth it"!)

----------------------------------------------------
I will post the next episode: "Week 8: Childe Arilop324 to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Sunday. Hope you all enjoyed!
Ebon

P.S. I am cooking up a special special, its completely top secret though, but it's VERY special. For those of you who like to take a walk down the silly side with me in Elvenar; I hope you get on board with this special event if & when I introduce it! /cough (next week on Monday) /cough /cough Don't worry though, it's not a series like this is, and it would be more of a one off...or maybe a two off (is that even a thing?)...or...anyways, it will be quite special. Now, LisaMV says I am "special" all the time in our guild chat, but I don't think she means the same thing as what I mean. Just sayin. ;)

Last edited:
Week 8: Childe Arilop324 to the Spire of Eternity Came and gave it a humane send off! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master conducted entirely in Morse Code. If you thought "S.O.S" takes a long time to bang out, try doing an entire sentence! Not sure my fingers will ever be the same...

(I enter the room a few days after Arilop, carrying a sign hyping the guilds next Spire challenge starting on 7/3, which I have started calling "SLAUGHTER RAMA". The logo for this event is like "Ghost Busters" but showing a decapitated ghost head and lots of blood. Its sooooo cool!! I am looking forward to this interview since I know nothing about Arilop, as he is brand new to our FS. I bet he will even find out a few things about himself too that he didn't know either! I am THAT good at interviewing! ;) I see him in the center of the room wearing a large "PETG" button (People for the Ethical Treatment of Ghosts). I casually put the sign behind my back before he can see it. Drat!)

Q1: How did you ascend so quickly?
A1: Spire is MEH, I have done it quite a bit. (He seems depressed)

Q2: What was the hardest part?
A2: Finding new places every week to hide the displaced ghosts that I smuggle out! You wouldn't believe how horrible they get treated by morally bankrupt "players". (I nod vaguely, looking at several interesting specs on the wall, on the floor, in space...)

Q3: What would you change about Spire?
A3: The horror. It goes downhill SO fast! (A tear tracks its way down his cheek). The very first ghost says "Do you fancy a game? The prize is this chest!" and the very NEXT ghost says "Please, sir! Put your sword away!". How awful is that? From GAME to SLAUGHTER in the first two ghosts? You know everyone just kills that first ghost, no one parlays with him because his armies are not big enough, and they all kill the next ghost too and she knows it's going to happen! She sees the fate of the first ghost and is BEGGING for us to stop! It's awful! (I shuffle my feet nervously...and guiltily)

Q4: Umm..hmm.
A4: You seem flustered Ebon. Sorry to have upset you, people can be terrible right? At least you're a good sort, I can tell. My apologies. By the way, what's that behind your back?
----------------------------------------------
I will post the next episode "Week 9: Childe O.Bollocks to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Wednesday. As always, thanks for reading!
Ebon

Last edited:

Fiona Selah

I've been to the top if the spire twice (Had to have oxygen to make it). I swear it's higher than Everest!

Now if they would put in a Fireman's pole to go down that would totally make it worth it!

I'll be laughing hysterically at your interviews as soon as I catch my breath btw! 1000+ likes!!!

Week 9: Childe O.Bollocks to the Spire of Eternity Came and made it to the top eventually! Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master conducted entirely in pig Latin that we spoke in French. Don't ask how that could work, it just did.

(I enter the room as the Spire is being repaired for the next assault. O.Bollocks is standing in the classic "Superhero" pose in the middle of the room: Legs planted apart, hands balled into fists and firmly planted on his hips, head back, chest out, eyes ferocious. He is PUMPED! It has been a long time since he summited the Spire and he did so in the hopes that he would be interviewed this week. So, something has to be wrong with him, right? Didn't anyone think to tell him that my interviews are to be endured, not desired? Sure enough, passing ghosts eye him nervously. They know, they always know... I weave my way through the throngs of workers sweeping up body parts, repairing walls, and setting traps to ensnare and kill us and...wait. What?... I do a double take as I *think* I see a ghost laying a claymore mine at the top of the stairs.... right where an exhausted adventurer would step once they summit. What in the H to the E to the Double Hockey sticks is going on!? Other ghosts hurriedly pass by with a bloodied sheet to block my view. As I begin the interview, I remind myself to check the latest patch notes. Stat!).

Q1: How did you ascend so...erm..quickly?
A1: No clue. I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did before it reset. HA! BOO-YAH!

Q2: What was the hardest part?
A2: Ummm, kind of all of it? It's been a long time since I beheld this room, so I am so jazzed to be here! HIGH-FIVE TO MYSELF!! (Like a Madman, he claps his hands together awkwardly with his arms raised high above his head, I sigh softly)

A3: (He just looks at me) "Oh right...sec." (I take out my notes and scribe what he wrote to me in regards to this question): "That creepy boy-elf that smiles like he's in a family reunion photo...that's just weird...it's actually kept me up a couple times when I played late. What kind of ghost could be so happy that he smiles like that?*" (For the first time in the history of my interviews, the interviewee told me what he wanted me to write as a response to a question, and I am quoting O.Bollocks verbatim. Is it as unnerving to all of you as it is to me that O.Bollocks actually sounds like I do? Crazy! He is SO weird right? Totally unlike me of course.)

Q4: Who is your favorite member?
A4: Madjaws hands down! (I frown) Come on man, he carries us weekly in tourney! All you do is make stuff up and get your commas wrong

* = In answer to his question, its simple. The "creepy boy-elf" is obviously possessed and mere seconds away from spinning his head around while spitting out split pea soup. My advice (and what I do whenever creepy shows up as ghost that needs to be bribed) is to just shout at your screen REALLY loud: "GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!" and then "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" about 10 times. It works like a charm, and your wife or husband, kids or grandkids, friends, etc... will totally understand, and dare I say, even approve! Try it at home on your next ascend and let me know how it goes!
-------------------------------
I will post the next episode "Week 10: Childe Evonie to the Spire of Eternity Came" on Saturday. Thank you for reading!
Ebon

Last edited:
Week 10: Childe Evonie to the Spire of Eternity Came and...it was fine? Why are all the ghosts still up? Following is my RL interview with this Spire Master done completely in silence via sign language. I do not know sign language, so our interview actually devolved into charades.
------

(I wander in three days after Evonie, mystified by the lack of carnage. Evonie is dressed in black from head to toe in a very expensive harness looking contraption. She has an earpiece. The only words spoken during this interview is when she mutters into a small microphone "The sloth has finally ascended." I look around for the sloth, but they seem to be quick little buggers because I don't see him. Where could he have gone? I turn back to her and silently begin the interview. Following is a translation.)

Q1: How did you finish the Spire so quickly?
A1: "I zip lined to the top from a helicopter and then I ziplined from there to my other two cities and back. 825 diamonds in the bag!" (She pats a black satchel on her waist contentedly)

Q2: What was the hardest part in your Spire Conquest?
A2: "Not falling several hundred feet to my death was pretty hard. Waiting three days for you to get up here was harder. You ARE the Spire Mage right? (I pretend to not understand her and point at my ears like "Sorry, can't hear you". She looks at me in total pity and signs "Really?")

Q3: What is one thing you would change about your Spire experience?
A3: I wish SOME people would stop saying that there is an elevator in back that can take you right to the top. There is no magic elevator to the top of the spire. (She waves her right hand in front of my face, and I find myself nodding along...definitely no elevator here, not the elevator I was looking for anyways.)

Q4: Who would you most want to have your back if you were like...some Secret Agent Jedi type or maybe even a Jedi Secret Agent of some sort?
A4: (she shakes her head sorrowfully) You mean like if I was an Agent that was also Secretly a Jedi? (I nod) Madjaws of course, he is neither absurd nor stupid. (She looks at me significantly. I wonder why? I try to charade that question to her, but with a frustrated sob she is suddenly gone. I find myself alone in the room. Now, where did that pesky sloth get to?)

---------------------------------------------

I will post the next episode "Week 11: Childe MrCJ2589 to the Spire of Eternity Came" next Saturday as I will be out of town for about a week and my play in the realms of Elvenar will be limited.

For those of you who might be checking in to see if I am throwing out a game wide Combat Only Spire Challenge, I will need to delay that also a week since I am still kicking it around. How could it be done, should it be done, etc. BUT no fear if you need your silly fix, I got you covered! I will post a "Notice of Intent to Sue" that I received from a certain mythical game company over my second in guild Combat Challenge mid-weekish. This not to be named company was really upset with me because I threw out a more brutal FS challenge (which I wasn't sure could be done honestly) and 3 of us actually completed it successfully! My guildies responses to that very unjustified notice was pretty awesome! I will format it like the "Cease and Desist Letter" that I posted somewhere earlier in this thread (also with guildie direct verbatim quotes, some of which were hilarious I thought!). Keep an eye out and more silliness will be coming shortly, thanks (as always) for reading my very real and true lived experiences in Elvenar! ;)
Ebon

So, about a month ago I threw a combat only Spire challenge (on steroids) to my FS. We had already passed a typical combat only run up the Spire (and many players do it weekly anyways) so I decided to up the ante a "little". My challenge was fiendishly fiendish in that anyone brave enough (or crazy enough) to take it on just had agree to complete the Spire with ONE unit only. Not one unit type like "mages" or "light ranged" just ONE unit...like "Priests" or "Crossbowmen", etc.

Six of us attempted it, three completed. Myself on Human Priests, Konka on Human Priests, and Rainbow9213 on Elven Archers. If you saw the correspondence I received last time I ran a "combat only" challenge a certain game company was very upset over the mayhem and death caused by such an endeavor (you can read their first warning to me at the top of this page in fact). This second one? Whew. Did they get irate!

Notice of Intent to Sue

"Ebonknight01 -

You just don't learn, do you? The last time you ran a combat only Spire event you were instructed in no uncertain terms to cease & desist any further combat only events. The reckless slaughter of so many Spire employees threw our insurance company into bankruptcy! So what did you do? You ran another one, but this time challenged those foolish enough to join you into only picking only ONE unit to ascend with. You maximized the slaughter yet again while also making it extremely difficult and heartbreaking for the unit type you chose!

Congratulations! You have now united the Spire Defenders (local 63) AND your own Priests (local 7) along with Konka's Priests (local 115) AND Rainbow's Archers (local 46) in opposition to you and your sick games! "Blank" games has filed a brief with the court encouraging the lawsuit being brought by these 3 very different unions against you as a matter of law.

You, Konka, and Rainbow must be held to account for your sick & twisted challenges...and it is our fervent hope that once all the dust settles you are living in a cardboard box somewhere on the side of the road where it's raining 24/7!

In the meantime, you are forbidden from using Priests for any reason in Elvenar, as is Konka. Rainbow may not use Archers...and because we really hate YOU in particular, YOU may not use Archers either because YOUR archer's union (local 72) has struck with YOUR priests out of sympathy for what the priests suffered during YOUR childish challenge.

By the way, "Blank" games did not know someone could finish Spire with just one type of unit like you three did...so we are rewriting our code to make sure it can't happen again! Piggly!

With much loathing,
Blank games"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't lie, I was pretty bummed about the letter (and the name calling) but my FS rode to the rescue with some very mature responses to this notice. Following is a few of them:

From Konka:

"Bwahahaha!!!! Stick it Blank!"
---------
(So, she was just blowing off a little steam, she did truly care - I think)

From LisaMV:

"Oh goodness ~ this again? You are really stepping on some Big Toes there!
I will (again) go to the Court on your behalf... let's see what I can scrape up for an argument...."
---------
(See!? We DO have at least ONE stable adult in our guild. HA!)

There was a little back and forth among the FS and I mentioned that the name calling really hurt. In response,

From LisaMV (again):

"Yes, Ebon ~ that is one of the strongest arguments I will propose. They have lost their 'high hand' with that last bit - really!
I am certain this time I can get the whole thing dismissed ~ with a slap on Blank's wrist for Undue Mean-Spiritedness."
----------
(She's seriously awesome! Best guildie ever, and I mean that sincerely. But I haven't heard anything since though...) :oops:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post the next episode "Week 11: Childe MrCJ2589 to the Spire of Eternity Came" this Saturday! Thanks for reading!
Ebon