• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire menu

Rocce Sqirl

When in the Spire, it would be nice if the menu at the top of the screen slowed coins, supplies, goods and resources as well as diamonds. It would be very useful to have that information when beginning an encounter instead of having to leave the spire to go find that out. I may well have had enough when I first went into the spire, but when an encounter used some of my resources I may not have enough at the next encounter.

Aritra

When in the Spire, it would be nice if the menu at the top of the screen slowed coins, supplies, goods and resources as well as diamonds. It would be very useful to have that information when beginning an encounter instead of having to leave the spire to go find that out. I may well have had enough when I first went into the spire, but when an encounter used some of my resources I may not have enough at the next encounter.
You can view it on both mobile and browser. I agree that it would be nice to have the inventories display as on mobile, but the information is there. You don't need to leave the spire to assess inventory. Hover your cursor over the good in question and it will tell you how much you currently have.

NightshadeCS

You do have to leave to see your inventory displayed as xxx/xxxx. Knowing my total number of supplies does nothing for me since I don't know my capacity off the top of my head.

This should be an easy fix, or at least a logical thing to do, so I am in favor of it.