• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire - Multiple choice for Final Chest

ionelle

I would like to suggest that when we reach the top of the Spire we have a multiple choice option for the prize. I feel if we've made it that far we've had heavy losses in troops and goods.

A choice of a magic building, or troops replenished or goods or an enchantment or even an artifact.

My FS does a Spire push once a month. I've made it to the top last month and this month and I did not receive one single magic building nor armory or any structure/building at all, just time boosts and enchantments. Though they are important and definitely help with progress, it'd be nice to win one of the afore mentioned.

I am loving this game, I love my FS. We like eachother so much we also communicate on the Line app and share photos and recipes etc. LOL.

Anyway, thank you for the opportunity to play and contribute in the Forum. XOXOX

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would like to suggest that when we reach the top of the Spire we have a multiple choice option for the prize. I feel if we've made it that far we've had heavy losses in troops and goods.

A choice of a magic building, or troops replenished or goods or an enchantment or even an artifact.

My FS does a Spire push once a month. I've made it to the top last month and this month and I did not receive one single magic building nor armory or any structure/building at all, just time boosts and enchantments. Though they are important and definitely help with progress, it'd be nice to win one of the afore mentioned.

I am loving this game, I love my FS. We like eachother so much we also communicate on the Line app and share photos and recipes etc. LOL.

Anyway, thank you for the opportunity to play and contribute in the Forum. XOXOX
If you've only made it to the top twice, then it isn't likely that you'd get a building either time, since they are rare. If they gave those out like candy, it would ruin the balance in the game and make everything too easy. And people would get tired of buildings and want something even better ... and what else could Inno come up with? I have quite a few magics in storage that I can't use because it's just too much, but those were gotten in the spire over the course of 2 years. I wouldn't have wanted them to be even more plentiful.

But if you keep at it, then you should be able to win a building at least once every six-8 times up to the top, and those add a huge boost to your game (which is why they are understandably rare). Good luck.

BrinDarby

While the more we ask for anything Spire related, the less we get...
If you beat Boss 1, you can get a M.Residence, Boss 2 a M.Workshop.
Thats every week, so if you cannot afford lvl 3, don't do it.... Save up
stuff for push weeks.

I cater the Spire, and I'll say this.... Lvl-3 costs me almost as much as
Lvl-1 & 2 .... combined.

If you're lucky, in 1 year with 104 chances, you'll get 5-6 magic bldgs,
and its @least 3-4:1 Residences..... M.Workshops are very rare.
( remember thats if you beat Boss 2 every week. )

bkbajb

Our FS does not do pushes. We are gold every week. I am not bragging but even though I finish it every week I do not always get what I want and I think having a choice os prizes is a bad idea. How many MR and MWS do you want/need. You will find that as you move into higher chapters you do not need as many. For the players that said they cater, if you are a newer player ok but when they offer the Fire Phoenix get it and evolve it as soon as you can. Combine that with a DA. If you do not have one then depending on the week use Enlightened light range, MM or unleashed unit. There are so many ways that the Spire can help you. My wish is that INNO would give us more options for all of these artifacts that we collect.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Allowing selection of prizes only works where all prizes have the same value. The prizes in the Spire have dramatically different values so the ability to self-select would lead to balance which is not in-line with development goals. If this were modified to take into the account rarity, I'd support it, but it would be much more complex (i.e., if there is a 10% chance of a magic building, then you'd be allowed to select a 1/10th credit toward a magic building, and after doing so 10 times could collect the building.)

Mykan

Oh Wise One
As good as a shop would be (such an early suggestion by players), if they just used sorceries as prizes it would be a fairly simply fix. So instead of artifacts throw in a sorcery. A lot of sorceries have artifacts, and other things like set buildings.

Sorceries allow some level of selection and are already a feature in the game.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
As good as a shop would be (such an early suggestion by players), if they just used sorceries as prizes it would be a fairly simply fix. So instead of artifacts throw in a sorcery. A lot of sorceries have artifacts, and other things like set buildings.

Sorceries allow some level of selection and are already a feature in the game.
Yeah, sorceries would be an obvious improvement over artifacts, but that doesn't solve the issue of getting "useless" prizes. Portal profits sorceries/artifacts and even magic buildings can be "useless" to a player depending on where they are in the game or their play style.
"Winning" something you have absolutely no use for at the very top of the Tower feels bad, as does not winning something you could really use after multiple tires.
The combination of RNG and Booby prizes is what all of the spire improvement ideas are trying to "fix", and all we can do is hope the developers realized that when they selected whatever it is that they decided on

Mykan

Oh Wise One
you will never be able to make everyone happy but you could use sorceries to solve some of that too. The current sorceries are legendary status, they could make some common, rare, epic sorceries for at least the main bosses so there is a selection of options for each prize. For example one sorcery might be a pp, coin or supply instant. Another might be kp instants, cc spells, spell fragments, or whatever.

Not saying it is perfect, but it is a solution using existing mechanisms