• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Mystery chests

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was wondering if anyone had compiled a list of all the possible mystery chests that can appear in the Spire and what the chances of each one appearing are? If such data does exist, could someone post a link to it? Thanks

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't have any info on the % chance of each chest appearing, but I did compile a list of all 3 mystery chests last fall. I haven't checked to see if any changes have been made to the contents or their percentages, but I don't think so:
Blue Chest(Rare)Gold Chest(Epic)Purple Chest(Legendary)
1xMana 10%1xScroll 15%1xTradingStn 10%
1xGum 10%1xGate 15%1xGenie 10%
1x15%PP 15%1xArmorer 20%1xLibrary 20%
3xCC 25%1x50%PP 20%1x50%PP 30%
3x5hr 40%2x8hr 30%3xTeleport 30%
The Wiki defines them as Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Since that same language is used for Blue, Gold and Purple bands in Instants (plus a green band for 'Common') I would guess: Blue has a higher percentage chance than Gold and Gold has a higher percentage chance than Purple. What those actual numbers are, I have no idea.

Hueanthar

Here are the blue and gold mystery reward chests I noted from the Spire this week. Does anyone know what the purple chest is? I wasn't lucky enough to get one.

Blue Chest (Rare)Gold Chest (Epic)Purple Chest (Legendary)
10% • Supply Windfall 20%10% • Artifact
10% • Coin Rain 20%20% • Dwarven Armorer
15% • Portal Profit 15%20% • Portal Profit 50%
25% • Combining Catalyst x350% • Booster 8h x2
40% • Booster 5h x3