• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire mystery chests

Ibison

Maybe my web searching skill failing me, but is there a list of the three chests with prizes and percentage. And has anyone done a study of how often they appear.

Thought of this because of hate/love relationship I have with RNG gods right now. Got three of the purple chest in first stage but all gave teleports

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What is in each of the three mystery chests is always the same, but I don't have a list. I know others have posted them before. And each battle tells you the percent chance for one of the three chests to appear. Beyond that, I have no idea what chance each of the three has when a chest is triggered.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got 3 teleports in my purple chest this morning and I was happy ... I desperately need more teleports for the FA.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Here's a list of the 3 chests and their prizes and percentage:

Blue Chest (Rare)Gold Chest (Epic)Purple Chest(Legendary)
1xManaPlant 10%1xEndlessScrolls 10%1xTradingStation 10%
1xGumTree 10%1xMoonstoneGate 10%1xGenie 10%
1x15%PP 15%1xDwarvenArmorer 20%1xMoonstoneLibrary 20%
3xCC 25%1x50%PP 20%1x50%PP 30%
3x5hr 40%2x8hr 40%3xTeleport 30%

Deleted User - 1178646

I have not seen any study to the percentage a chest appears and in which color / type.

The upper list is correct, I would post picture but there in the wrong language unfortunatly.
Because i prefer pictures over pure letters and numbers.

I do have some bonus pics that are somewhat related but not totally:
So just FYI

They appear in the order left to right and top to bottom.
1604271026549.png
1604270968659.png

Last edited by a moderator: