• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

qaccy

Yeah, the Spire encounters are too few to have a quest ask you to do more of them than regular encounters. It's not like the tournaments where an advanced player is capable of clearing 200+ tournament encounters in half an hour.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I wish the teleport scrolls would be given a lower % in the boss chests. For all the work/time/units/etc. that goes into beating each level, to come away with a teleport scroll for your troubles is wrong. Not worth it!!
I disagree. When this event is over, I want to park 4 level 24 marble factories and 3 level 31 Workshops. I need more teleport spells than I've got so far.

DeletedUser24112

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Spire of Eternity!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!

Our sorcerer senses this is a fearful legend but did not find the exact book in the library wagon. We dared feel efficient at the encounters before the first door and brutalized through each spirit challenge, not willing to lose resources for a guessing game for pitiful offerings. The used this against us. After the first door we got shut down. Up the mountain we did not want to clear out, say, the magic eggs, campfires, and culture pieces, for our city is never under attack up here, and for this reason, we chose not to construct castle after castle after castle of weapon storage and troop ability as a game pace. When the spire materializes, we fight to the first door and have to wonder. The spire gives a frightful chill somehow.

A few times an unguarded treasure is past the challengers, encased in a bubble. Many, many times, the allure of a treasure has driven us to foul guessing game trades, unnerving. Huge losses report themselves when we stumble back home with perhaps new ability to produce what we always do. I tell, you, we covet the moonstone library. Give it. The Spire of Eternity is an impulsive thing, and this time during the materialization in the valley, we reminded ourselves and the others bound by magic that we are city builders, not the adventurers that other legends portend to.

The Spire gives me an uncanny sensation and this means I'm entertained.

Kraken52

It is to prevent you from having more than one of them. Likewise for guest race buildings, the portal can never be teleported, but many other buildings that do not have restrictions on their number can be.

So the main things you cannot teleport:

1) Expiring buildings
2) Buildings that are restricted in quantity
3) Main Hall (could be under point two, except you never build it)
4) Evolving Buildings

So to confirm then if i teleport a level 23 Residence or a Venars Rocks at chapter 9, they will be in the same state when i want to re-use them! and how do i get them back into the city? just hit 'Build' ?

DeletedUser23049

i think it is more like do 7 spire encounters and or regular encounters
meaning you could do 3 spire + 4 regular which is nice
i've only seen it once or twice so far, can't remember if it also had the 45 tourny option
I wish they would burn the thing to the ground,an come up with something fiesable that we can enjoy for once in along time

DeletedUser23049

Our sorcerer senses this is a fearful legend but did not find the exact book in the library wagon. We dared feel efficient at the encounters before the first door and brutalized through each spirit challenge, not willing to lose resources for a guessing game for pitiful offerings. The used this against us. After the first door we got shut down. Up the mountain we did not want to clear out, say, the magic eggs, campfires, and culture pieces, for our city is never under attack up here, and for this reason, we chose not to construct castle after castle after castle of weapon storage and troop ability as a game pace. When the spire materializes, we fight to the first door and have to wonder. The spire gives a frightful chill somehow.

A few times an unguarded treasure is past the challengers, encased in a bubble. Many, many times, the allure of a treasure has driven us to foul guessing game trades, unnerving. Huge losses report themselves when we stumble back home with perhaps new ability to produce what we always do. I tell, you, we covet the moonstone library. Give it. The Spire of Eternity is an impulsive thing, and this time during the materialization in the valley, we reminded ourselves and the others bound by magic that we are city builders, not the adventurers that other legends portend to.

The Spire gives me an uncanny sensation and this means I'm entertained.
I wish they would burn the thing to the ground,an come up with something fiesable that we can enjoy for once in along time

DeletedUser24112

If they park enough fire c

I like some 2D stuff too, something clever to hook the entertainment value. I'm thinking resources and funding, just how much could I blow for a treasure? Doubt I'll see the Moonstone library piece. Just how far can I stray from normal objectives? And past the fairy is the wild elf. I've got to see this.

Vergazi

If they park enough fire c

I like some 2D stuff too, something clever to hook the entertainment value. I'm thinking resources and funding, just how much could I blow for a treasure? Doubt I'll see the Moonstone library piece. Just how far can I stray from normal objectives? And past the fairy is the wild elf. I've got to see this.
It's fairly random for me so far on 6 cities. I've done the first section every week so far up to the big door and gotten all of the pieces of the Moonstone Library Set, only not all of them on the same city as yet...but getting close. tip if it isn't obvious...if you don't get at least one or two matches from the first of the three trys then back out and restart it. That will minimize the goods losses in most cases. However, I have "gone for it" several times, based on how many possible goods I had left to try, and if the number was 2 or less then I went for it from the get go and usually have success. I try to save using any diamonds for the portal bosses if I use them at all.

DeletedUser3468

I'm avoiding the Spire now... it's proving too addictive to play but the prizes really aren't worth what it costs me. (and yes, I have gotten the teleport in a couple cities as well as armorers and library? plus one of the trees - gives mana - so it's not like I just gotten totally worthless stuff or somewhat worthwhile things like the extra spell fragments and CC) I find that I get so engrossed in playing it, I forget to keep track of just how many troops I'm going through even though I usually win the single encounter ones or goods/mana/gold I'm using. (and diamonds when I don't guess right in 3 tries... but I usually win enough diamonds to offset that) So, yes I do enjoy playing it but no, I don't feel that the prizes I get are really worth all I'm putting into it. I will probably be lured in again just to have something different (and fun) to do but it won't be until after I recover from the last Event since I'm down to nearly nothin' in a couple cities because of all the back to back relics/encounters quests.

DeletedUser24112

It's fairly random for me so far on 6 cities. I've done the first section every week so far up to the big door and gotten all of the pieces of the Moonstone Library Set, only not all of them on the same city as yet...but getting close. tip if it isn't obvious...if you don't get at least one or two matches from the first of the three trys then back out and restart it. That will minimize the goods losses in most cases. However, I have "gone for it" several times, based on how many possible goods I had left to try, and if the number was 2 or less then I went for it from the get go and usually have success. I try to save using any diamonds for the portal bosses if I use them at all.

Good work, me too, I eventually reached that. Feels like testing a 25% margin for error, a blind spot we, we cope with as employed and city builders. Now I'm motivated to increase my troop ratings.