• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

DeletedUser23732

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!
I highly doubt that! Why? It's the second worst thing to happen to Elvenar EVER! Any spire encounter past the 3rd requires real money to play.

The worst? An app that forces anyone spending a single KP on an app-only player to break Rule 7. It creates an imbalance in KP that they are not able to reciprocate. Making that player a push account by definition. I refuse. First INNO makes pushing illegal, then you force us to become push accounts to App-only players. They can't be bothered to include KP share and Messaging.

Sorry, that's two topics

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
It's the second worst thing to happen to Elvenar EVER

How long have you been playing?

Any spire encounter past the 3rd requires real money to play.

The 3rd encounter, if I remember correctly, is the one right before the first door on the first level.
If you need money to go beyond that then you are a really bad player.

Now if you meant "past the third tier".
Well I had no idea there was anything past the third tier.
Please instruct me.

Like Ash, I too have never spent real money on the Spire.
I have completed the whole thing a couple times, but I generally stop somewhere on the third tier because it gets too expensive.

I have sometimes used 25 "free" diamonds to get a fourth try at catering.

PS
To Everyone

As I've said elsewhere.
I can understand giving negative feedback about the Spire.
I know I have.
But it doesn't make any sense to get too upset about it.
Especially those people who throw out the old "this is the final straw I'm quitting"
If you don't like the Spire it is incredibly easy to ignore.
It doesn't even add a task master to your screen.
After you get the "Spire Has Appeared" popup, it is just part of the scenery.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3936

One thing, I do not believe it is fair to make a free chest appear in an area that is past a timed check point. If you win a free chest it should be collectible in the area you are currently in. I have lost free chests placed past timed check points cause I ran out of....TIME!

Arkadia

o_O Moved down orcs in negotiations to stage 1 ??? :eek::eek::eek: .... :( really not cool! :mad: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

there are not many sources to produce orcs in the game, but way too much needed all around... this will be my reason to stop playing Spire... which i enjoyed so far. ....or may have to take another look at the battle side of it, when my bird is fed... then there is the tourney to do, and i really don't want to stuck on this game all the time.... which is why i liked the Spire...something to do in between... and other then battling... but i don't want to spend my orcs in it :(

...sigh

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
o_O Moved down orcs in negotiations to stage 1 ??? :eek::eek::eek: .... :( really not cool! :mad: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

there are not many sources to produce orcs in the game, but way too much needed all around... this will be my reason to stop playing Spire... which i enjoyed so far. ....or may have to take another look at the battle side of it, when my bird is fed... then there is the tourney to do, and i really don't want to stuck on this game all the time.... which is why i liked the Spire...something to do in between... and other then battling... but i don't want to spend my orcs in it :(

...sigh

Anything you can produce, other than guest race goods, can show up in any of the negotiations. Just wait til you get to chapter 12 and unlock the tier 4 sentient goods and then get one of your two-non-boosted sentients to show up in the negotiation options.

Alistaire

Anything you can produce, other than guest race goods, can show up in any of the negotiations. Just wait til you get to chapter 12 and unlock the tier 4 sentient goods and then get one of your two-non-boosted sentients to show up in the negotiation options.
I only started seeing t4 in spire when I hit Amuni. Maybe squad size tech related? Or just in general it seems to go one chapter back from your most current goods.

Also, as for the "real money to play" 3rd encounter up, there's literally no-diamond all-convince full run videos on youtube. In general if you have difficulty with convince you can look up strategy online for an old game called Mastermind which this basically is a rendition of.

Deleted User - 1599294

One thing, I do not believe it is fair to make a free chest appear in an area that is past a timed check point. If you win a free chest it should be collectible in the area you are currently in. I have lost free chests placed past timed check points cause I ran out of....TIME!
I have to second this. If you beat the odds and receive one, it is unfair for it to be behind several locked doors where many more troops and/or goods need to be used to receive your prize.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I have to second this. If you beat the odds and receive one, it is unfair for it to be behind several locked doors where many more troops and/or goods need to be used to receive your prize.
I think that's a fair point. They seem to be treating it more as "finding a map to the location of a secret Chest" rather than actually "Finding the chest"

It bugs me, too, which is why I decided I'm not going into the spire unless I'm going all the way to the top of at least the first stage.

Valtitude

...sigh
Yes keeping the number of Orcs up is tough. Eish and Seeds too. Beginning Elementals, though I've played Elvenar since June 2015 with a couple of breaks. RL interferes sometimes.

Arkadia

Just wait til you get to chapter 12 and unlock the tier 4 sentient goods and then get one of your two-non-boosted sentients to show up in the negotiation options.

I'm in the last chapter :p:D;) so i get them all, which i really dont mind... i rather negotiate w/ goods because a lot easier to produce them then orcs :p

built 2 extra Armories to my all time 4 just to produce more orcs :confused::eek: ...as i result i got my training size up too which is not too bad. but now in need of space i teleported 1 back into inventory and will do the same to the 2nd extra i built.... sigh will see how it goes...
now i'm back to playing the Spire .... still don't like using my orcs to negotiate, and try not to use them as much as i can...
i may scream again when i'm in trouble :D:D:D jk ik we're done w the halloween scares :p

DeletedUser4372

i have found more than enough things to waste my time that this is not one of them. I do not bother with the team competitions either. People spending big bucks in some pretend competition that gives nothing back. This spire is better than that competition though, i fight the first 3 to 6 if there is not another event going. I tried the buying of the battle but it is more of a guessing game and I lost too much and did not get past it anyway. I will fight until the sizes are too great to bother. as long as i keep getting those useless new buildings and the tokens to help build them to sell for vapor. i do not need vapor. vapor seems to be heavy in the prizes list for the beginning of this spire. my opinions at least. I made too many maps before this game had all these extra things going on. I do not have any extra time to waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23732

That's not true. I've been to the top of stage three, three times without spending any real money. I did a few times use diamonds I got for free from wishing wells. But fewer than 150, which is less 2 dollars if you had to buy them.

So you're not a negotiator?

DeletedUser24112

Seems another guessing game where we lose stuff for so so prizes
I think I've done the math. The Spire re-occurs. There is a percentage chance for the main prize pieces each time. Eventually, these will end up in my hands. A bonus is the store building prize that I find at the base of the spire.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think I've done the math. The Spire re-occurs. There is a percentage chance for the main prize pieces each time. Eventually, these will end up in my hands. A bonus is the store building prize that I find at the base of the spire.

The big thing with the Spire is to get super lucky and spawn the bonus chests. There are three or four levels of these chests too. The best one has, I think, a 20% chance at the Moonstone Library and a 10% chance at the Genie building. And any of these chests can spawn on the first floor.