• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

DeletedUser1016

The best one has, I think, a 20% chance at the Moonstone Library and a 10% chance at the Genie building. And any of these chests can spawn on the first floor.
Yup, this is the purple chest and I've had it appear 3 times, and the third time I got the Genie. There's a gold chest, which is also nice, but usually I get the blue chest, and fairly often. I do the first two floors weekly usually negotiating most of them - then I try to fight the chest that have the 5 or 6 goods, which I've had fairly good luck so far of easily completing both floors w/o depleting my goods or troops.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Finally got the Library from one of the Purple bonus chests with the 20% chance! But I still need a Gum Tree to complete the set. lol
That's not the problem I'm experiencing.
1574360214716.png

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Wow Ashrem, the library has been the hardest to get for me. I just managed to get one last week! Now I know why, because you got them all ! LOL. I have about 8 scroll/fragment ones and 15 of the gum and mana ones and 4 or 5 of the moon stone gates. I also won a magic residence and a magic workshop though!

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My biggest problem originally was getting the three libraries to share one endless scroll, while having everything with maximum connections. Fortunately the two I got this week also came with another endless scroll (not on the page above) so they should go in a little easier once I make room. That means five catalysts a day (and 2500 fragments) without making any in the academy, which should cover me.

My biggest problem now is deciding to give up production on some of them to do a reorganization when I get the space.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
LOL What about it? I wont build a shanty town for that, I might not even bother with it. It looks like Orc dung from what I have seen on beta. I tried it out on beta and don't think I will pay it too much attention on live. Sucks cause the Christmas event was usually the best one all year, before this time!!!

cleverphox

Using your Teleport Spells Wisely

Various chapters will require different products in more abundance than others (orcs for one, mana another, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 and T6 goods and of course we don't want to forget the chapter that needed seeds like crazy). This is how you should use the Teleport so you can keep the buildings you've put so much time into. Then later (usually after the guest race has left), you'll have more room to reorganize your city and place your stored buildings. This is not the time to return all the buildings but just the buildings that will be needed for the next chapter.

If you already haven't noticed, the Teleport Spell does not work on Ancient Wonders nor on Evolving Buildings. But they do work on Premium Buildings, won Event Buildings (except the Evolvers), Workshops, Manufactories and Residences. Don't waste them on Cultural Buildings that aren't created with Diamonds. Use could always recreate them in short order.

If you like this type of Informative Knick-Knack then you'd probably be very interested in joining my Fellowship as all Members get this type of information all the time. Be aware though you would need to follow our Fellowship Guidelines (see attached). Fellowship Name = Defenders of Justice

Cleverphox

Attachments

• Guidelines.pdf
    127.9 KB · Views: 146

LadyMiska

frostyhc

Nov 17, 2019
Black Watch hit the nail on the head.same here i bet i've done 50 plus encounters in the spire got everything twice but the library, they no what they are doing. it all about the revanue.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. now i guess they took it down over bs in witch i meant bull snot. where i come from thats allowed in pre schools.>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yea i dont care if you ban me from this stupid forum. SO THERE

Don't feel too badly about the Spire. I have multiples of every piece BUT the Endless Scroll; I've been trying to get it for weeks.

DeletedUser20686

I lean towards the diplomatic match game. There are some awesome rewards and than there are a lot that are not. One example: I spend a lot of my supply inventory just to be awarded spell fragments. I now have so much spell fragments in my inventory that any additional spell fragments are just a waste. I know I will never get to the point of using them all. I have felt that I had just wasted a lot of supplies on those challenges. I would like to receive better rewards throughout the game that is worthy to the value of my supplies spent. The better rewards are the only reason why I would want to continue to advance further up the Spire but spending my supplies just to receive those spell fragments is my big turnoff. Second example: It seems to me that a lot of diamonds are spent in this game. When I receive a big 30 Diamond reward, well it makes me feel that the challenge was a joke. Those mini 30 Diamond rewards should be 50.

Last edited by a moderator: