• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Okay, now that I've been playing the spire for more than a month, I have to say, I've completely lost my fear of losing diamonds. There has never been a week where I lost more than I gained. We have a good group of players who get either bronze or silver, so perhaps others who don't have that would not get as far as I do. But if you have a decent group to play with, the Spire is a net gainer. You just have to remember to withdraw anytime you didn't get a good mix on the first try. Go for at least three of five (or four of six) that say "nobody needs them" or who have gotten what they wanted. That works for me. I once had to withdraw 5x, but that was only once and it was well worth it.

Steelhail

It seems like they would have already thought of adding spell fragments to the trading post so you can purchase stuff with them or sell them... if they have players with more then they will ever use.... This is 5 yrs after launch...Am i playing a girls game?

Speaking as a man, I love that Elvenar allows for a diversity of playing styles, so men can cater/play mastermind in Spire if they want, women can fight if they want, and anyone can combine or do whatever gender norm works for them at the time. You get to pick your path.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but spell fragments started as a way to let players get rid of unwanted stuff in their inventory to trade it for fragments they could use to craft stuff they did want. As people used up old inventory junk and needed a new source for spell fragments, the spire provided them to make spire participation more useful in providing something you couldn't get elsewhere. That then created the problem of players having too many fragments. So it's a 5 year old game, but what happens is that resolving one problem players identify (too much junk in your inventory) can create a new problem (too many spell fragments in your inventory).

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Though I am not a fan of getting to the top and winning one portal profit.

Kind of like 5 out of the first 6 times I made it to the top :p Anyway, I sincerely believe most, if not all, players in our FS can make it to the top. Problem is that we do have a bunch, including me, who are set in our ways so don't really enjoy something that drastically changed the game week to week. Some of us just have different priorities. In some ways maybe I'm an oddball because I don't like to part with diamonds that I don't have anything to show for it. Once I can pull all of my "have to have" premium culture buildings out you will be able to see why. LOL! Many things are symbolic to me in my city.

the may tree is great for new players also but im not sure old players would make room for it

I made room for it because I'm a very impractical player and my Birthday is in May :cool:

Sunnydae

Im chapter 3, those fragments are what i need lol. However it is disheartening to hear that soon most of the rewards are as good as not even getting a "prize". It seems like they would have already thought of adding spell fragments to the trading post so you can purchase stuff with them or sell them... if they have players with more then they will ever use. 300k fragmentsx 2000 (cost of build?) X5 hrs (just guessing). This is 5 yrs after launch... should i even continue playing the game? Who makes the decisions at innogames? This thread sounded like they wanted feedback, why ask if the feed back says (summary[you suck]) fix this and everything essentially. Here is an example, but not have the no brainers taken care of. Am i playing a girls game? I notice most of the fights are hard to win and not fun and there are alot of opportunities to pay shady characters to go away... please tell me before i invest more time. Do these developers change things that are broke and not working? I told them my S-Pen from my galaxy note 10 does not work and i got a reply that said they did not design it with my S-Pen in mind...
I never thought that way but yes, if i dont do the Spire i can still have those fragments to cast spells with... btw... i dont use my phone.. I use my Chromebook only... Chrome browser on line for slower play and then with Chrome you can download the SAME APP for faster playing - for phones but i just switch back and forth... so much better than trying to read my phone.. lol

Kitkat3100

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please take a moment to let us know what you think about our Spire of Eternity!

We hope you enjoy it and we look forward to hearing what you think!
I like it but when I play it to 1st or 2nd level and to do something else in the game I couldn't get to work anymore I can see where it's counting down the time but how can I get back in to finish playing

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I like it but when I play it to 1st or 2nd level and to do something else in the game I couldn't get to work anymore I can see where it's counting down the time but how can I get back in to finish playing
The spire runs from Sunday to Friday, so there will be a new iteration beginning tomorrow.

Deleted User - 4739469

Hah, same as me, Deborah; it's my first event prize, and happens to be in my month of birth, so I'm keeping it around. Here's hoping it returns next year so I can replace it with a new one for my then current chapter! :D

juniperknome

i made it fighting twice to the end took 100% on defense and 50% boost light range and 50% boot mages plus fire phoenix. they do want us fighters to work hard at the final battle.

Kitkat3100

In case I misunderstood that, clicking anywhere on the spire takes you back into while it is active.
Thanks I did try that,but it didn't work I think maybe because I didn't win a level and didn't have any diamonds to continue I had to wait until today (Sunday) I'm so new at this game.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks I did try that,but it didn't work I think maybe because I didn't win a level and didn't have any diamonds to continue I had to wait until today (Sunday) I'm so new at this game.
that was the first answer. The Spire ends Friday afternoon and the new one doesn't start until Sunday morning (U. S. time) so if you looked Friday afternoon, or evening, or Saturday, the counter on the front page was showing you the time until the next Spire opened.

Kitkat3100

that was the first answer. The Spire ends Friday afternoon and the new one doesn't start until Sunday morning (U. S. time) so if you looked Friday afternoon, or evening, or Saturday, the counter on the front page was showing you the time until the next Spire opened.
O I see, thank for the help!