• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

DeletedUser

Although I had some good luck on the first round (got 3 of the 5 set pieces with 2 from mystery chests), I'm still not entirely impressed with the spire. I am a fighter and was prepared to do some fights but the squad sizes are just too high and the negotiation option appeared much more manageable. If this is to be expected for just round 1, I'm really not looking forward to the next rounds. Honestly, these kind of fights with these large squadsizes feel like they should be in the 3rd round; I would happily accept that challenge.

Deleted User - 312108

My impression is that this is more of an end-game activity. It seems to be a way to use up extra troops & resources, and I'm struggling to supply enough for the Tournaments.

I also don't like the Negotiating part. It was advertised as a logic puzzle, but it requires little logic, and a lot of guessing.
Yes, I don't see how it is a puzzle, not unless there is some indication of which good they want that I am missing.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have run into one delaying factor for me. I have been done with chapter 14 since day one of the Mermaid event, so I have not bothered making any sentient goods since then and have let it all decay away. Now with the Spire, some of the negotiating has the option of needing sentient goods. So I guess it is time to make some again and hope there are trades available for the non-boosted ones. Otherwise, I have only lost one time so far, and that was a 2-stage fight. But then, I also went in without any extra boosts, just to see how it would go.

The Unbeliever

This is CRAP! I finished 2 levels, wiped out almost all my troops even with Dwarven Armory, 2 Unleashed & 1 Enlightened :mad: Also wiped out a TON of goods :mad: I got diddly squat for all of that. I did get 30 & 50 diamonds. Woo Hoo! Spent more than that on keeping it going. It seems that there is a very small chance of getting the good buildings or set with only 5% chance for the ones needed. This is really disappointing since I was really hoping they would take the feedback from Beta and make this even a little bit enjoyable :( This is a MAJOR FAIL in my opinion.

Really wondering why they think thousands of spell fragments is a prize at all. Just ridiculous!
The Spire of Eternal Misery strikes again!

...or are we going with Spire of Endless Stupidity? Spire of Excessive Agony? Extravagant Fleecing?
Any other sarcastic names we can coin this waste of time?!;)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Seems like a perfect fit for the end game players. Keeping them busy.

I’m an end game player and my take on it is that I’ve been around long enough to know that this is way too much waste for it to even come close to the cost in troops, goods, etc to even begin to be worth the effort. That is especially true at the hugely ridiculous guessing game to negotiate! That is not a puzzle. It is not solvable after the first level without spending diamonds Worse still is in a 10 chest tournament FS there is no way I can make enough troops for both.

shimmerfly

the appearance of the spire is simplistic and cartoony in comparison to the rest of the game. There is no sense of wonder, of exploration, of discovery involved. I should be seeing things I didn't notice last time each time I ascend, with a rich background that I'd happily spend time poring over between rounds. As an add-on to Elvenar it feels cheap and thrown together.
Exactly. I think the art work is just okay. Nothing really special. I was expecting a lot more IN the spire itself too. It's disappointing to not see anything new on the battle field.
As far as fighting... the 2nd round stinks.At least a larger army set up would have made it more fair. They get all their troops back but we don't? How is that fun?
Maybe I'm just burnt out on the whole game... but I am disappointed the aesthetics aren't up to par, or the game play either.

T6583

Yes, right or wrong, everything you offer when negotiating is gone for good.
Guess I won't use that feature at all. So not only is it a guessing game, its a lose lose even if you eventually get them all right. How is that even worth it for the prizes offered in most of the chests. This just seems like yet another thing that wasn't that well thought out. I doubt I will be participating much in the Spire. This seems too costly even for end game players such as myself.

Queen Draggon

Well, I just had to dig the new Elvenar Newsletter out of my spam folder, but I am glad that I looked for it, as it includes a free Dwarven Armorer building, which is a temp building that boosts troop health by 50% for 5 days.

Also, the newsletter mentions a new Tower quest line, but I do not see anything like that yet. Has anyone further up the Spire gotten this yet?

Geez, I haven't received a newsletter for over a year now. Guess they don't want to send them to all of us anymore. So, good luck with that folks, u may or may not get it, which is Inno's constant anyway.

DeletedUser4194

Geez, I haven't received a newsletter for over a year now. Guess they don't want to send them to all of us anymore. So, good luck with that folks, u may or may not get it, which is Inno's constant anyway.

We are so sorry you are having issues receiving the Newsletters. There are many variables that can play into this, and you can find a list of them here, under the Events section: Elvenar Customer Service FAQ

Queen Draggon

We are so sorry you are having issues receiving the Newsletters. There are many variables that can play into this, and you can find a list of them here, under the Events section: Elvenar Customer Service FAQ

I do appreciate that, I truly do, unfortunately tho I have never once had any luck with their customer service, every time I have tried to contact them for any reason, I always get a message back saying there is nothing to be done by them. "so sorry but u lose again" is all I get from it. I have found them to be utterly useless. Not trying to be sarcastic, just pointing out the facts as they currently stand :(