• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

Kekune

Am i playing a girls game? I notice most of the fights are hard to win and not fun and there are alot of opportunities to pay shady characters to go away.
What type of game are you even suggesting that girls play?
Apparently one where the girls have to work harder to win, and in the process face a lot of harassment. I wonder what could have inspired such a theme?

BrinDarby

However the Spire is as of this week, and I'll be good with that...
I agree with @Darielle , the Spire is a net gain every week.....
and this is only my 4th week playing the Spire...
( my FS only gets to middle of lvl-2 for rewards, so from them
I can only earn the lvl-1 50 diam reward.... as far as diam go )

Too many Frags are easy 2 fix..... have a few bigger ticket items in the MA....
perhaps Frag only bldgs, with rediculious frag only costs..... no diam or BPs...
Better rotation of MA goods period to encourage purchases.....
My MA is crafting usually 80% of the time.

my Spire cater costs are currently averaging 100% of my production/bonuses
for 4-5 full days.... thats quite expensive, but just about right.... cant be too easy
now can it..... I save my troops for tournies.....
BrinD

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
From what I have seen, you MUST have the fire chicken to get anywhere in the Spire....no chicken-no glory. If you don't have one, the Spire is a game breaker for many of us. Hopefully another booster of this type will come along....not everyone started this game back when it was offered.
I've never used my fire phoenix for the spire yet. But I only fight the very lowest levels and cater all the rest. I don't usually get to the top ... usually just the lab. But that works for me since my fs never makes it to the top so I get all the purple bar rewards available. Maybe I'll try fire sometime to see what you mean.

AtaguS

The benefit of a fire Phoenix in the spire is that you lose less troops...so it becomes easier to sustainably fight in both the tournament and spire each week without running into a brick wall. But with craftable troop boosters and the right AWs I think it can also be done. With those things and a fire chicken..it's just easier

Tauriel Dragonwood

I can't believe it! I made it to the top of the Spire but now have to wait 9 hrs. to enter the throne room. Ugh! When you reach the top of the Spire, peek over the edge to see if you missed a Mystery Chest.

Well 9 hrs. are up so I opened the door but it didn't lead to the throne room. It's another 5 levels to the giant... frog. FROG! It's going to be really expensive to continue onward. I'm not going to deplete my city of resources just to open a chest a frog is guarding.

Even battles are expensive. You need 1-2,000 of each unit to overtake the enemy's squad size. Think when I get into the higher chapters, I'll attempt the High Halls of the Spire of Eternity.

Spire Guardian.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
From what I have seen, you MUST have the fire chicken to get anywhere in the Spire....no chicken-no glory. If you don't have one, the Spire is a game breaker for many of us. Hopefully another booster of this type will come along....not everyone started this game back when it was offered.
There's quite a few things that will help in the spire. I almost never use my fire phoenix. I usually just fight the one waves and then cater everything else. It's getting harder now with having orcs as one of the resources, but still doable. I dread getting mana caters, which I will soon. Good luck.

Toran of Rymfire

Can you give this newbie player some tips on how to convince my way through the Spire? These two-wave battles are depleting my troops, and I just can't figure out the strategy for Convincing five spirits with goods when I only have three turns to do it. It has to be more than just a lucky guess, and I'm tired of losing so much coin and goods trying to figure it out only to keep losing. I can't get past the second tier of the opening level of the spire. It's frustrating to say the least.

I've been looking for a strategy guide for convincing, but I haven't had any luck. I'd appreciate any help you could give.

BrinDarby

I can not say strongly enuff .....
Diamons should be the last resort in spire, if you have tool/coin instants to burn
the UI should give you the choice..... use them OR diamonds only...

In very last chest ( or any chest ), catering, to be stopped just cause I can't pop off
a coin/tool instant, I cannot understand why ....

Even opening doors, you can use a time instant OR diamonds..... but to be on
choise 3, and not to be able to use a coin/tool instant, is stupid !!!!!
BrinD