• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

CHANDY

How about dumping the vision vapor to one chest? take out the enscrollment endowment you enjoy putting in the tourneys we no longer need? add more 5 hr time reductions and feed bags in their place. I have had to pay to change the timer in the magic academy trying to get something I can use. Hey Inno, this is truly becoming a great BORE.

Risen Malchiah

How about dumping the vision vapor to one chest? take out the enscrollment endowment you enjoy putting in the tourneys we no longer need? add more 5 hr time reductions and feed bags in their place. I have had to pay to change the timer in the magic academy trying to get something I can use. Hey Inno, this is truly becoming a great BORE.
I'm a little confused by what you mean. Vision vapor isn't related to the Spire. It's what fills the mystery object chest in crafting. Do you mean the points that add up in the fellowship bar?

And there are no EE spells in the Spire. Do you mean supply windfalls? Those are quite useful. Perhaps you mean the spell fragments? (On this, I agree). The true value in the Spire comes from being in a fellowship that does it together. With a fellowship that does at least silver each week, the rewards are outstanding. And with gold, it's even better.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I'm a little confused by what you mean. Vision vapor isn't related to the Spire. It's what fills the mystery object chest in crafting. Do you mean the points that add up in the fellowship bar?

And there are no EE spells in the Spire. Do you mean supply windfalls? Those are quite useful. Perhaps you mean the spell fragments? (On this, I agree). The true value in the Spire comes from being in a fellowship that does it together. With a fellowship that does at least silver each week, the rewards are outstanding. And with gold, it's even better.
Chandy said to take EE out of the tournament, not the spire. I think....

I think Chandy has somehow mixed up the spire with crafting

DeletedUser19458

Can anyone clarify what does researching optional squad sizes do in relation to Spire?

I understand they increase your army size, for tournies, which means bigger losses (why I've skipped every single one). The Spire formula, and soon tourney formula, does not factor optional squad sizes in. So ... if I go research them, what impact does that have on the game?

If they are not in formula for Spire and soon tournaments, I dont' see why I still would care to get them (except provinces, but those are already pretty easy). So I assume I'm missing something...

DeletedUser19458

They make it easier to fight in the provinces. A pretty minimal benefit, but when the tournament changes deploy soon that's will be no disadvantage.
ok thanks.

I won't be in a rush to dump KP into them anytime soon.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I won't be in a rush to dump KP into them anytime soon.
The training size boost from the Dwarven Bulwark is based on squad size. I stopped leveling up my DB once I got Shrooms, so it's at lvl 7 and way cheaper in kp to upgrade now than my lvl 19 Shrooms. I'm still not comfortable with how the new tourney structure is going to effect me, so I haven't started taking those SS upgrades yet. Since AW levels seem to all be of equal weight in the new formulas, I may want to take some of those SS techs and upgrade the DB instead. Since I can't make up my mind, I went back and made sure I had all the needed kp already inserted so it's just a matter of activating them to increase the benefit to the DB if I decide to go in that direction.

Deleted User - 3932582

They make it easier to fight in the provinces. A pretty minimal benefit, but when the tournament changes deploy soon that's will be no disadvantage.
You'll also have higher free troop production from AWs. But higher requirements for event quests. Both are fairly insignificant.

DeletedUser19509

Lower the amount of spell fragment wins. Its mostly what I get and I don't really use them. Have more than 50K now. Pretty useless.

DeletedUser17106

The Spire of Spell Frags is what it should be called. I have a friend that got all the way to the top of the Lab and guess what her prize was? 10% portal profit. She isn't even in dwarves yet. I have around 100k spell frags. One week in W world, I got 3 libraries from the Spire. One was plenty. Lately it's all about the spell frags, I went 3 rounds and fought my toughest most battle hardened soldiers, backed them up with about 8 booster buildings and all I got was.... spell frags.

Iyapo1

I am constantly and forever running out of spell fragments. I hit the top of the spire every week. I would like for there to be more spell fragments.

I am not asking for more because some people do not appreciate that prize. I understand.

Black watch

I am constantly and forever running out of spell fragments. I hit the top of the spire every week. I would like for there to be more spell fragments.

I am not asking for more because some people do not appreciate that prize. I understand.

I have to say, I think you're the only person that has ever said this...
You must be in the early chapters, because I've got well over 385K of frags... at least 12 pages of summoning that are nothing but fragment fodder and I'm not anywhere near what some other folks have.

I hope you get all you wish for and need, but I have a feeling that before too long, you'll be regretting your statement.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
The Spire of Spell Frags is what it should be called. I have a friend that got all the way to the top of the Lab and guess what her prize was? 10% portal profit. She isn't even in dwarves yet. I have around 100k spell frags. One week in W world, I got 3 libraries from the Spire. One was plenty. Lately it's all about the spell frags, I went 3 rounds and fought my toughest most battle hardened soldiers, backed them up with about 8 booster buildings and all I got was.... spell frags.

The best value of the Spire is if the whole FS plays it. For me the individual awards along the way are ok. I get lots of time instants and there are diamonds and I average a dwarven armorer every other week. And then there is the occasional Magic Res or Workshop.

but
When your FS also works it the end of week instants and diamonds are really nice.

Also.
My Chapter 4 beta city likes getting the frags and green dots.

Nectar of the Gods

So how do we convince Inno to change the percentage of spell fragments to less? Perhaps they could remove the fragments and put something different in a couple of the chests that currently offer spell fragments, as well. I have just completed 2 Spire levels and I won 11,000 spell fragments to go with the 180,000+ I already had. I would love to have some CCs but I am rarely ever winning them. I'm having to constantly make them because I do craft in the MA a lot.

I also play a Chap 4 city and in that city I'm glad to receive spell fragments and anything else the Spire gives me. But experience tells me I am soon going to have an abundance of spell fragments there, as well.

How do we get the Devs to listen to us? I know this is not the first time the spell fragments have been mentioned. Suggestions?