• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire of Eternity feedback

Pheryll

Set Designer
So how do we convince Inno to change the percentage of spell fragments to less? Perhaps they could remove the fragments and put something different in a couple of the chests that currently offer spell fragments, as well. I have just completed 2 Spire levels and I won 11,000 spell fragments to go with the 180,000+ I already had. I would love to have some CCs but I am rarely ever winning them. I'm having to constantly make them because I do craft in the MA a lot.
The best way is through the Ideas & Suggestion sub-forum. There is already a rebalancing thread there asking for fewer shards in the second and third level. In general, the first level is often the one that those looking for more shards are at. So the most popular idea right now is oriented around moving some shards as well as eliminating others.

Last edited:

Nectar of the Gods

Thank you, Pheryll and Samidodamage.

We dont.

Because...

A lot of players are very happy with spell fragments.

...out of curiosity, how many moonstone libraries do you have?
lyapo1,

I disagree that just because spell fragments are popular for cities just starting out in the Spire, i.e. Chapter 3 & 4 cities, that means a lot of players are very happy with spell fragments. People don't stay long in Chapter 3 & 4 if they are playing with any frequency. The over abundance of spell fragments becomes a great annoyance very quickly. And as a person progresses in the Chapters it continues to annoy, like a splinter in the sole of your foot that you haven't been able to get out. I'm not saying remove all of the spell frags. Just trim the numbers down a bit and give us a greater chance to win something else.

I'm curious why you're curious about Moonstone Libraries. In my Chapter 4 city I have not been blessed with a library yet. I have a few component parts, but no library. In the other I city I mentioned, which is in Constructs, I now have 2 libraries placed. I was recently able to place the second one. I have 7 more libraries from various earlier chapters but I have no need to turn them into spell fragments given the 190k fragments that I currently have. I have 20 pages of other buildings, most of which would be up for repurposing as spell fragments were there a need.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
as a person progresses in the Chapters it continues to annoy
I think most players agree with that. I have over 500K SF's in each of my cities. Complete saturation caused me to get over being annoyed, lol! I just ignore them and keep playing for the other stuff I do want. I think the suggestion that went to the devs was very reasonable, many early chapter cities don't have the resources to go into the 3rd floor anyway, so shifting them from there to the first 2 floors sounded great to me.
I'm curious why you're curious about Moonstone Libraries.
Not trying to speak for @Iyapo1 but I'm guessing because those libraries really drive up your inventory of SF's, or at least they do mine. I don't place them for the SF's, but to help out with the Combining Catalysts. Since the CC's don't come until the 4th link bonus, I get all those SF's as well. I've had as many as 4 fully linked for the 4th bonus at a time. One city is now down to 1 (in Amuni), but I have 3 libraries in the other city (finished Ch15) still. That city runs a little light on CC's at times (like this week where I'm making other spells instead for the FA badges), so getting 3 CC/day is helpful for me. The excess SF's used to annoy me, but like I said, saturation, and now I need that energy to be annoyed about other stuff, lol!

Deleted User - 4565442

Information from CM of polish version

Today's meeting in IG decided that there won't be change to spire library set (scrolls will stay) but there will be next sets of buildings from spire, introduced in future (no date yet) that will even out resource production.

edeba

Information from CM of polish version

Today's meeting in IG decided that there won't be change to spire library set (scrolls will stay) but there will be next sets of buildings from spire, introduced in future (no date yet) that will even out resource production.
It would be nice if they also keep the current buildings and just add new options to the odds. If you play the spire regularly you get so many repeats... If say 2 more sets were added with 10 more buildings between them it would make the prizes more attractive.

Nectar of the Gods

I think most players agree with that. I have over 500K SF's in each of my cities. Complete saturation caused me to get over being annoyed, lol! I just ignore them and keep playing for the other stuff I do want. I think the suggestion that went to the devs was very reasonable, many early chapter cities don't have the resources to go into the 3rd floor anyway, so shifting them from there to the first 2 floors sounded great to me.

They could take out spell fragments on the second and third levels and leave the amounts the same on the first level and it would be enough. When I get 11,000 spell fragments from playing just one Spire rotation, that says the imbalance is massive. Granted, I was unlucky enough to get mostly spell fragments and not 1 CC, but still. I'm trying to ignore it. I just get irritated when spell fragments keep coming up to the exclusion of the other prizes I would gladly take.

Not trying to speak for @Iyapo1 but I'm guessing because those libraries really drive up your inventory of SF's, or at least they do mine. I don't place them for the SF's, but to help out with the Combining Catalysts. Since the CC's don't come until the 4th link bonus, I get all those SF's as well. I've had as many as 4 fully linked for the 4th bonus at a time. One city is now down to 1 (in Amuni), but I have 3 libraries in the other city (finished Ch15) still. That city runs a little light on CC's at times (like this week where I'm making other spells instead for the FA badges), so getting 3 CC/day is helpful for me. The excess SF's used to annoy me, but like I said, saturation, and now I need that energy to be annoyed about other stuff, lol!
Yes, I know the spell fragments from the library add to the total. All the more reason to limit the number in the spire itself, imo. I just added two more libraries to the two I had build so I can get the CC spells. I obviously am not going to get them in the Spire.

For what it's worth, I love the libraries. I love the look of them and everything they give. The set is great. If there is one bit of praise with no "but"s attached which I can lavish on Inno it is the artwork here is outstanding. Even when I win buildings in an event that I have no intention of actually placing in my city I enjoy looking at those buildings. Everything the art team does is amazing.

jird15

The Spire needs to change the prizes. I never need any spell fragments and that is pretty much all I win. The prizes should change every month.

edeba

The Spire needs to change the prizes. I never need any spell fragments and that is pretty much all I win. The prizes should change every month.
My spell fragments remain fairly constant so I find this prize preferable to something like relics.