• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Perks and Crystal Costs

kclarke

I'd like to know the point cost of each crystal in the spire. I can't decide how high to boost our spire perks because I don't know what it will cost to reach the next crystal. I'd also like to know if I could use spire perks twice in the same event, providing I had enough stored points.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It's 1 purple thingies for each chest, 2 purple thingies for the last chest of a section, then 3 purple thingies for Virdas the Treant, Crotar the Frog Prince, or Foskol the Giant Robot (Section Bosses). So it's 5 points to move up a cluster of 4 chests, 6 points to move up a cluster of 4 chests if there's Boss, and 21 pts to move a whole section (Gateway, High Halls, Lab).

You can use Spire Archive more than once in each Spire.

(YESSSS! I used the Spire Boss names in a post!)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It's 1 purple thingies for each chest, 2 purple thingies for the last chest of a section, then 3 purple thingies
Bless your heart for trying! Unfortunately, Spire Archive points don't come in 'purple thingies', lol!
@kclarke
I know they're called 'crystals', but I call them bubbles (they remind me of cartoon dialog bubbles). I only have the points required for the 9th-12th crystal:
9th bubble =690pts
10th bubble =880pts
11th bubble =1080pts
12th bubble =1330pts
We've been a Silver FS since well before Perks were introduced, so I've not yet needed to know the points for the crystals below #9. I track how many points we've stored each week, and the table above is a copy/paste from my tracking sheet. I found them by hovering over the bubbles on browser before they are unlocked; you could do that for ones below the Laboratory if you need those as well since you can use points to reach the lower bubbles. It's also possible to click the green plus sign (be careful! You just want to look, not use them!) and you'll see how many points you need for the next bubble. If you have enough, the points required button will be green. If you don't have enough, the points required button will be greyed out but still legible.

kclarke

Thank You Everyone! You gave me all the info I needed. It looks like it would be smart to take the tournament and spire perks to the max.