• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Question

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am about to move from Orcs to Woodelves in one of my worlds. When I do so, will orcs start appearing in the catering costs for the Spire immediately? Or will they not start appearing until next weeks Spire, since I was not yet in Woodelves when the Spire appeared?

Kekune

I am about to move from Orcs to Woodelves in one of my worlds. When I do so, will orcs start appearing in the catering costs for the Spire immediately? Or will they not start appearing until next weeks Spire, since I was not yet in Woodelves when the Spire appeared?
I believe all spire costs and difficulty are set when it opens, so you'd see them next week.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

I believe all spire costs and difficulty are set when it opens, so you'd see them next week.

If they do it the same as with sentient goods, they will not show up til the next chapter after the one you gain the ability to make them. I hope I am remembering that correctly, as it has been a long time since I unlocked a new good. lol

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
If they do it the same as with sentient goods, they will not show up til the next chapter after the one you gain the ability to make them. I hope I am remembering that correctly, as it has been a long time since I unlocked a new good. lol
That was true for me. I gained the ability to make orcs in the Orcs chapter (obviously, lol), and I did not see orcs in the spire until I hit wood elves. I don't know whether it holds true in all cases, but it worked for me.

Iyapo1

So, how is it going?

I hit chapter 5 which is where T3s show up in the spire. The addition of the extra goods to the diplomacy option seriously reduced the overall drain on my goods. I am actually getting ahead !

Does that happen in woodelves with the addition of orcs?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So, how is it going?

I hit chapter 5 which is where T3s show up in the spire. The addition of the extra goods to the diplomacy option seriously reduced the overall drain on my goods. I am actually getting ahead !

Does that happen in woodelves with the addition of orcs?
This is an older post. I no longer negotiate as much in the Spire. Under the old system where all of your military facilities shared the same queue, you could only train troops in 1 building at a time. Under that system I could only make enough troops to do the tournament, so I primarily negotiated the Spire. But now I can run my barracks, training grounds, and mercenary camp all at once. With the additional troop production I now primarily fight in both tournament and spire. I only cater/negotiate if I see an unfavorable lineup of enemy troops.

I do think that had the way military facilities work not changed and had I continued trying to negotiate in Spire I would have had issues making enough Orcs. At the time. Keep in mind this post also predates the Witch Hut. A fully evolved stage 10 Witch Hut is one of the best Orc producers in the game. I think a player with a good Witch Hut, 3 or 4 leveled armories, and maybe a few Orc Nests could easily make enough Orcs to fully negotiate the Spire.