• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire questions

Huor

Hello,

Still being new to the whole spire thing, I wondering how the rewards work. The wiki leads me to believe that you receive the rewards at the end of the spire for each chest you unlock and you could earn additional chest rewards if the entire fellowship is able to unlock chests further up the spire then yourself? What it appears, and why I'm confused is the only rewards at the end of the spire is the fellowship rewards?

From the wiki

"When your personal progress is on par with your Fellowship's progress, you will be eligible for any additional rewards your Fellowship unlocks. You will see this in the overview by a green checkmark next to the reward marker.

Should you fall behind your Fellowship's progress, you may work towards reaching the next chest by simply completing more Encounters in the Spire of Eternity. Each Encounter will move you closer to the next chest, and upon reaching each chest, you unlock the reward to be granted at the end of the Spire."