• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Rewards Display Glitch

Iyapo1

Game version: 1.142.1-aa881bf-256 us 1.143
Game world: Elcy and Harander
Browser + version: Mobile
Account name:
Iyapo1, Iyapo2
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
3/3

Current situation:
The Spire Rewards Pop-up did not Pop-up. I got all my prizes but there was no prize announcement.

Soleil Nightbloom

I play mobile also and thought the rewards didn’t come either. I had to refresh my screen by logging out but not all the way and then reload my screen. Once I did that the rewards popped up for me.

Myne

Oh Wise One
v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40)
pc version
edge browser
Harandar

This may be connected or may not.
Earlier today I activated level 1 of knowledge sharing in the perks.
This evening I did get the pop up notifying me of spire points granted and another of my FS got the same notice. We were both granted 28K, yet when I go to the perks tab I see points totaling 31430. Would this be correct or is there a problem? Should I not be seeing total collected points?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This evening I did get the pop up notifying me of spire points granted and another of my FS got the same notice. We were both granted 28K, yet when I go to the perks tab I see points totaling 31430. Would this be correct or is there a problem? Should I not be seeing total collected points?

The fellowship earned 28k XP, not you personally.

Alram

Flippers just flip
@helya
This is still happening. Do you want a report in each of my 4 cities? I know I got my diamonds but there was no pop up notification.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya
This is still happening. Do you want a report in each of my 4 cities? I know I got my diamonds but there was no pop up notification.
no need, we've already made a bug report, thank you though! (unless you're missing something, then please, ticket)

Alram

Flippers just flip
no need, we've already made a bug report, thank you though! (unless you're missing something, then please, ticket)
Ok! I saw the word "fixed" up there in the title and thought I got left behind! Thank you!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Ok! I saw the word "fixed" up there in the title and thought I got left behind! Thank you!
That was more "fixed, everyone got their rewards!" Than "fixed pop-up issue" Totally my bad.

btw, your new Avatar really messed with me for a bit