• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

spire rewards for coming week?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Does anybody know what is going to be offered in the Spire when it opens tomorrow? Will it still be Gingerbread artifacts or are we moving onto the next artifact in the rotation, which should be Valentine Float artifacts? I have to confess I have lost track of how many weeks it was. Plus we had the 1 week where the Moonstone Set was in by mistake and it is not clear if that counted as 1 of the Gingerbread weeks or not. Perhaps @helya could shed some light on the situation?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I don't see the change in the release notes, so I don't THINK it's this week, but I'm really not sure. I'm sorry I wasn't keeping a very good eye on this.

We were going to have extra weeks with the Gingerbread Artifact to get everything lined back up with the releases. Initially, the change was supposed to happen the 22 August.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Valentines artifacts are only just starting on Beta tomorrow, after two or three extra weeks of Gingerbread, so Live won't make the change until a week or two later.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Where's you get that info? Looks like more gingerbread to me.

The usual data miner guys posted that the Valentine's Spire is now in the files and they are just as surprised today that it is still Gingerbread and not Valentine's artifacts. And the Valentine's base started showing in crafting with last Thursday's update to 1.138 on Beta.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
FWIW however many weeks of gingerbread we've had on Beta is about right for my RNG, I'm up to 8 artifacts from zero!
The problem, of course, is that it would take years to go through the artifact rotation at this rate.
The solution (also obvious) is to have the artifacts which I need up for longer and remove those I don't need. You're welcome inno.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
What if I get to them first?
OOf beat me by 40 minutes? My tasties didn't stand a chance! Until next time Helya...
base.png