• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Spire rewards

Miroami

Mine are not correct and other mates are stating the same. I should have received 75 diamonds :diamond: but only received 50. I also did not receive the teleport spell as promised that I was needing for the FA. I think they need to look at this again.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Mine are not correct and other mates are stating the same. I should have received 75 diamonds :diamond: but only received 50. I also did not receive the teleport spell as promised that I was needing for the FA. I think they need to look at this again.

The team rewards do not include Teleport Instants. And you can't get 75 diamonds. If you earn the reward for completing the first floor, you get 50 diamonds. If you earn the reward for completing the second floor, you get another 75 diamonds, or a total or 125. So you get 50 or 125, not 75.

DeletedUser21397

We have not yet seen our spire FS rewards. I reached level 10, so these would not be easy to overlook, roughly 13 catalysts and 125 diamonds.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We have not yet seen our spire FS rewards. I reached level 10, so these would not be easy to overlook, roughly 13 catalysts and 125 diamonds.

Did the rest of your fellowship earn enough points to fill the purple bar that far? Rewards are based on how far the group fills that bar, not how far you go, if you are further up.

DeletedUser21397

Did the rest of your fellowship earn enough points to fill the purple bar that far? Rewards are based on how far the group fills that bar, not how far you go, if you are further up.

I suppose I misspoke. I completed the spire, but the FS earned 10 levels of rewards. And none of us have yet received our rewards.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I suppose I misspoke. I completed the spire, but the FS earned 10 levels of rewards. And none of us have yet received our rewards.

So your fellowship did well enough to earn enough points to get all the group rewards up to halfway through the third floor? It seems everyone else received their rewards some time around 4am eastern US time Saturday morning. Are you sure you did not actually get them, but just did not get the prize pop-up window? That happened after the first week of this new system and people had to reload the game one or more times before they got the pop-up. But if no one really got the rewards, that definitely sounds like it needs an in-game support ticket, since the FA work your fellowship did was somehow lost by the system.