• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Spire Rewards

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I play in 3 worlds: Khelonaar, Arendyll, and Winyandor. I received my spire rewards in Arendyll a few hours ago. Have yet to receive them in Khelonaar and Winyandor. I find this odd because normally when there is a delay in either tournament or spire rewards then it happens everywhere. Has anybody in those 2 worlds received their spire rewards yet?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I am in Sinya Arda and I have not received my spire rewards yet. Good luck to you; I know that the tourney rewards were also delayed last week.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I got mine just fine in Arendyll. They were waiting for me when I logged in about 20 minutes after the Spire ended.

But check your inventories and diamond total, to be sure, as there have been a couple of times we got the rewards, but not the confirmation pop-up.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I got mine just fine in Arendyll. They were waiting for me when I logged in about 20 minutes after the Spire ended.

But check your inventories and diamond total, to be sure, as there have been a couple of times we got the rewards, but not the confirmation pop-up.
Arendyll is the world I also got mine in. Have checked the inventories in the other 2 worlds. No dice.