• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire Timer Incorrect

Sprite1313

Game version: v1.147.3-(9aeee24) - html5 (2022-02-17 08:32)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows 11

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 - other players in my FS reported the same thing

Current situation:
Spire timer shows 33 days, 5 hours
Expected situation:
Spire timer should show 5+ days
__

Reproduction Steps
Restarted the game and the incorrect timer was there. At least one other member of my FS shows the incorrect time remaining.

Screenshots of the bug:
1645370442435.png

Ihrlaen

I also noticed the countdown icon was off (mobile, Khelonar), though that could have been a separate or local issue.

Emily198097

It might be fun to have a "spire event" or something where we DO have 30+ days to finish but that it is 2x as long or gives way better prizes.

Iyapo1

It might be fun to have a "spire event" or something where we DO have 30+ days to finish but that it is 2x as long or gives way better prizes.
If one spire event lasts 30 days it would take the place of 4 spires. The prizes would need to be 4x better to make up for the loss from the other 3 spires.

Myne

Oh Wise One
A Spire event is an interesting idea. Perhaps with added ghost rooms that disappear after the event?