• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire/Tournament squad size calc - we need your data! [Part 2]

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4750465

This thread is collecting data on Spire squad sizes, not tourney. The tourney on live servers has a totally different squad size calculation. The new tourney structure being tested on beta and en servers is a much closer calculation to the one for the Spire, but live servers other than en are not there yet.
MinMax's spreadsheet has both spire and tourney.

juniperknome

chest 7 spire 132 expansions 16 premium 202 aw all but last 4 research 5316 squad size

Attachments

• chest7.png
    chest7.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 64

KarlD

I keep forgetting to pay attention to my squadsizes at the beginning of Spire, but finally remembered.
chapter/ MH level / Open provinces / AW levels / SS size / Total placed expansions [ResearchExp : Premium Exp] / Total unlocked mandatory research => own Spire squad size / enemy Spire squad size [date]
16 / 37 / 533 / 248 / 3711 / 130 / All research completed => 4213 / 1871 [4Oct20]

Deleted User - 3932582

I keep forgetting to pay attention to my squadsizes at the beginning of Spire, but finally remembered.
chapter/ MH level / Open provinces / AW levels / SS size / Total placed expansions [ResearchExp : Premium Exp] / Total unlocked mandatory research => own Spire squad size / enemy Spire squad size [date]
16 / 37 / 533 / 248 / 3711 / 130 / All research completed => 4213 / 1871 [4Oct20]
I assume your next premium expansion cost is 4600, correct?

...and you do know that you can report SS from any Spire encounter, not necessarily the first one - right? ;)

KarlD

I assume your next premium expansion cost is 4600, correct?

...and you do know that you can report SS from any Spire encounter, not necessarily the first one - right? ;)
Yes, my next expansion 4600. No, I didn't know I could use any encounter. Good to know for future reference.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Is the new tournament squad size equation the exact same as the Spire equation? Or are expansions, AW levels, and tech advanced weighed differently for tournament than for Spire?

Deleted User - 3932582

Is the new tournament squad size equation the exact same as the Spire equation? Or are expansions, AW levels, and tech advanced weighed differently for tournament than for Spire?
Squad size equations are not the same, but both share the same city advancement level (CAL) calculation.

Deleted User - 3932582

By the way, now that the new tournament is in, please post your tournament squad sizes. Same data, except use tournament squad size in max encounter. Thanks.

KarlD

By the way, now that the new tournament is in, please post your tournament squad sizes. Same data, except use tournament squad size in max encounter. Thanks.
I'm confused about what you are asking for here. My next tourney encounter would be round 3 of province 37 or perhaps round 1 of province 38. Which, if either, of those squad sizes should I report? Or perhaps I should post both?

Deleted User - 3932582

I'm confused about what you are asking for here. My next tourney encounter would be round 3 of province 37 or perhaps round 1 of province 38. Which, if either, of those squad sizes should I report? Or perhaps I should post both?
Any of these would work. Progression through encounters is well-known.

KarlD

Any of these would work. Progression through encounters is well-known.
So it seems that folks should also include the Spire level or tournament province and round associated with the squad sizes they give or the data could be confusing. Or can you actually discern that information just based on the ratio of the given squad sizes.