• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire/Tournament squad size calc - we need your data! [Part 2]

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3932582

Steel Tournament
16 / 37 / 533 / 207 / 3537 / 143 : 26 premium / All mandatory research completed / 836 / 106 / 10/13/2020
Can you report from any higher level provinces (the higher the better)? There is a lot of rounding in 1*#1. Thanks.

Deleted User - 3932582

Hope this helps @MinMax Gamer
Thanks. No need for this breakdown though, all these numbers can be recalculated given the base tournament SS. Just maximum one is enough (e.g. 17542 in 1* #21).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So I just noticed something that may be odd or may be normal. I do not pay attention to catering costs because I do not cater, but tonight I looked at the catering costs for province 23-1 and province 22-2. They have the correct identical squad numbers for fighting, but there is a 15k goods difference for catering, when I was expecting them to be the same, like the troops. Province 22-2 needed 125k tier 1-3 goods, and province 23-1 needed 140k tier 1-3 goods. It was too late for me too look back at the exact goods for both provinces, so I not know if they need the exact same tiers of goods, as I am guessing that may be why there is a difference? Or is there just a variable range for amounts needed in otherwise identical encounters?

Deleted User - 3932582

So I just noticed something that may be odd or may be normal. I do not pay attention to catering costs because I do not cater, but tonight I looked at the catering costs for province 23-1 and province 22-2. They have the correct identical squad numbers for fighting, but there is a 15k goods difference for catering, when I was expecting them to be the same, like the troops. Province 22-2 needed 125k tier 1-3 goods, and province 23-1 needed 140k tier 1-3 goods. It was too late for me too look back at the exact goods for both provinces, so I not know if they need the exact same tiers of goods, as I am guessing that may be why there is a difference? Or is there just a variable range for amounts needed in otherwise identical encounters?
Um, you can't add all goods together - different tiers are needed in different amounts. So a single slot of T1 is always 2x a single slot of T3. So if a province randomly asks for all T1s it will numerically ask for 2x as much as if it would ask for all T3s.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Um, you can't add all goods together - different tiers are needed in different amounts. So a single slot of T1 is always 2x a single slot of T3. So if a province randomly asks for all T1s it will numerically ask for 2x as much as if it would ask for all T3s.

I went and looked and 23-1 matches that formula. So my wondering if the difference in tiers was what made the difference in amounts was right.

I need to watch the catering amounts in my smaller Beta city tomorrow, because I could swear I have had catering requests there that did not match that.

Barklay

I think somebody in the office either drinks to much or wants everyone to move to some other game. The New changes should have never made it out of Beta I cant build troops fast enough and I cant make enough supplies hardly to make troops. Were still doing 10 plus chests but at great cost my primary group is ranked 4th in our world. My other group with less than a year player cant afford squat I like the spire better but the tourneys rot. So if you like to make people loose interest in your product stay on this path of destruction. I have 519 Providences big city small city has 85.