• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire (Universal) Artifacts

Erivan

I know this is an idea that has been floated around, and even possibly vetoed. However, I'm offering my perspective and experience to hopefully move towards some sort of a solution..

The spire is now offering artifacts as rewards for different evolving buildings, that's fine and cool...
BUT, what isn't cool is not having enough time to get enough artifacts to level up the buildings to level 10.
I currently have a whole slew of artifacts, but not enough to max any building, so the buildings aren't being placed and the artifacts just sit in my inventory.
This isn't inspiring me to buy diamonds to somehow get artifacts for the buildings I want to place. The cost of the exchange in the MA is much too expensive and out of balance IMO.
It is creating frustration, and devaluing the benefits of playing in the Spire however, because the rare drops I've won are largely being left unused, and are therefore no benefit to my gameplay.

I know this isn't an effective post, as it doesn't immediately offer a proposed resolution. But I hope this provides an opportunity to bring awareness to a perceived issue, and platform for proposed solutions.

Potential ideas:
*Have a "Spire Artifact" (Universal) for non-event evolving buildings.
*Have a artifact builder, where unwanted artifacts may be used to generate desired artifacts (of players choice)
^^^ Above would be great for AW runes as well
*Lower the crafting costs to exchange artifacts in the MA, and randomly allow opportunity to craft all desired artifacts (not just what's currently winnable in the Spire)
*Soggy's Spire Shop

Again, there has to be an innovative solution, but is rarely found without the recognition of the problem first.

Thank you,
~E

hvariidh gwendrot

they shot this down a couple time already .. no universal artifact .. no conversion of different artifacts (bear to bird ..moonstone to mermaid) the drop down menu to craft anything the game offers through the MA (i tried that one a few times) and/or the soggy shop not sure if those was ever officially offered and rejected

Erivan

Yeah, I'm hoping with persistence they'll see that maybe what they thought would be a money maker, actually is a point of dissatisfaction with the players. Too many points of dissatisfaction and we quit, which I see so often anyway.

Anyway, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and I hope they hear this and consider things from our perspective. What used to be a nice bonus to benefit playing the game and help grow our cities is now turning into another point of frustration..

Our FS's AM has already quit recently due to the Spire stuff, Moonstones, etc... Lots of empty cities around me too, I get it. Hope you hear us Inno.