• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spire

RichWood

How do I do a Tournament in Spire? I open the Spire tab and can see teams, but I don't know how to begin playing.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Both the Spire and the Tournament have two display options. One for team and the other for you. They are completely different parts of the game and if you are playing one, you can't open the other.

The Spire is a tall tower with chests at every level. You click on the chest and either fight or convince to win it. The team aspect is viewable by pulling the tab arrow on the left side of the screen. There you see where you are on the tower and how high your team has gone.

The Tournament is in the "world" view. There's a tent at the right end of the lower menu. Click on that and a province will be listed. Click on that and you get a choice to cater or fight. The other display for the tournament shows you how your fellowship is doing and which chest you are on.

AJ

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
i think he's actually missing the most basic part
you don't get into the spire by the tab
you either click on the spire itsself - that the large tower to the north of your town
or you click the little icon at the bottom of your screen right next to the crafting icon

RichWood

Both the Spire and the Tournament have two display options. One for team and the other for you. They are completely different parts of the game and if you are playing one, you can't open the other.

The Spire is a tall tower with chests at every level. You click on the chest and either fight or convince to win it. The team aspect is viewable by pulling the tab arrow on the left side of the screen. There you see where you are on the tower and how high your team has gone.

The Tournament is in the "world" view. There's a tent at the right end of the lower menu. Click on that and a province will be listed. Click on that and you get a choice to cater or fight. The other display for the tournament shows you how your fellowship is doing and which chest you are on.

AJ
Thank you! When I cli k the Spire tab I only see teams, I dont see my team? I think if I understand correctly, the Spire evsnt shows up on my City page, torwards the upper left corner, if so, how do know if I got any thing from the Spire Event?

RichWood

i think he's actually missing the most basic part
you don't get into the spire by the tab
you either click on the spire itsself - that the large tower to the north of your town
or you click the little icon at the bottom of your screen right next to the crafting icon
Thank you!
You click on the chest that is closest to your statue-like icon figure.
Thank you!

defiantoneks

the "when" spire & tourney start/end depends on of course your time zone and whether you are observing DST. but plus part is, the game will tell you how many hours til start/end.

Zoof

I think you have to be in chapter 3 to do the spire and you have to be in a Fellowship. This could be why you are not seeing it yet.
From a prior thread, the conversation seems to suggest that OP is running on the New And Improved™ Research Tree® where Spire won't unlock until chapter 5

@RichWood : The only tab that I can find that contains the word "Spire" is in the rankings tab. If that's the case, then what you were seeing is how well other Fellowships have performed in the past week (if Spire isn't running) or how well each Fellowship is currently performing (if the Spire is open).

To actually access the Spire, if you have actual access to it... well.
1656908301243.png

RichWood

From a prior thread, the conversation seems to suggest that OP is running on the New And Improved™ Research Tree® where Spire won't unlock until chapter 5

@RichWood : The only tab that I can find that contains the word "Spire" is in the rankings tab. If that's the case, then what you were seeing is how well other Fellowships have performed in the past week (if Spire isn't running) or how well each Fellowship is currently performing (if the Spire is open).

To actually access the Spire, if you have actual access to it... well.
View attachment 12958
Okay, I see the Spire in my city on the upper left with a Lock on it. So, if I am on the New Server I cannot Unlock it until Chapter 5. Thank you Zoof!