• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Its for the upgrade 3 buildings to level 4 quest, you can do your boost if you like, marble is the smallest and cheapest is why I think soggy picked them. You could use them for the 24h and 2 day boost quest as well then. You could also upgrade existing buildings usually says to level 4 or higher.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
 Build 3 level 3 marble factories
When you say 3 level 3 marble factories, is this because they are your tier 1 boosted good or will we need lots of marble?Or is the quest specific? Thanks.
Willplay
Marble is the cheapest, fastest and smallest building to upgrade to level 4 for quest #15

There are 6 unknown quests so far, if none of them are "upgrade a building to level 5" I'll add a line about deleting the marbles after quest #15

EDIT thank you for pointing this out, I''ve edited the checklist for clarity

DeletedUser2191

Saw this and awesome work soggy and kayleegurl.

Just curious as this could not work for those who don't have the space or harm one's progression. I'll use my main city for example purposes. (this is just for total buildings enquiry)

Currently have 5 x T1 factories and 10 workshops. These are used for my regular daily production. In your spoiler tag you say to have 9 workshops and 10 x T1 factories. Soo for my city would I be looking at a grand total of 15 x T1 factories and 19 workshops? Then sell off the extras when event is done.

I'm just about to push into Fairy chapter, having to use my regular daily buildings for this event could possibly hurt one's progression not just myself. Especially considering how long this event is lasting for.

DeletedUser5649

Kinda new to the game, how do you get the daily exclusive item? Is there a choice to use globes to purchase these is the daily quest how you get the daily exclusive items.?
I'd like to thank you for all the hard work to put this together!!

SoggyShorts

Currently have 5 x T1 factories and 10 workshops. These are used for my regular daily production. In your spoiler tag you say to have 9 workshops and 10 x T1 factories. Soo for my city would I be looking at a grand total of 15 x T1 factories and 19 workshops? Then sell off the extras when event is done.
You could do that if you have the room, but it would probably be easiest to sacrifice your normal production for a couple days, and build a only a few level 1 buildings to meet the suggested minimum in the guide.

how you get the daily exclusive items.?
You will have a running total of Snowflakes that you can use to open chests
2q0sfty.png
As you can see in the example I have 665 snowflakes, and can buy the big chest for 140.
That will get me 20 snowglobes(which are only used to get the grand prize)
And a 25% chance of getting the daily exclusive. If I don't win the daily exclusive I'll get one of the other things listed below it

DeletedUser3640

Wow! Thanks, SoggyShorts. Not going to look at questline (idk for me it's more fun that way, and as each event has shown so far - Inno gives plenty of time to finish all quests even w/o planning), but rewards section is very helpful.

DeletedUser3640

As Beta gets further ahead, keep an eye on the order that rewards pop up. If you are too slow to get a lot of snowflakes, and a building that you really want comes early you might not get it.

Right. Didn't think of that.

Oh, and a question. In a basic guide you've mentioned that "a new crystal will appear once per hour, and if you miss a few hours you can collect more than one at a time to catch up. (you may need to switch from city view to reseach and back to refresh)" .

What do you mean by few? It's crucial for me...because if necessary I can tryhard a bit :rolleyes: to get most value.... but I prefer not to... If I log in once every 4 hours, will I miss a lot?

SoggyShorts

If I log in once every 4 hours, will I miss a lot?
Good question, I haven't tracked this perfectly, but I do know that I've collected 5h worth of crystals in one shot.
I just collected 1 now, and I'm going to sleep, so I'll see how many it lets me get in the morning, but you should be fine every 4h.
Update: after being offline for almost exactly 9h I logged in to find 6 crystals, So I guess I missed 3 then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4965

Thanks for all the work. I see that steps 12 and 14 are scout a province and Power of provision. In the halloween, those were interchangeable. Is that still the case, or do we have to have a Magic Academy to succeed?

SoggyShorts

Thanks for all the work. I see that steps 12 and 14 are scout a province and Power of provision. In the halloween, those were interchangeable. Is that still the case, or do we have to have a Magic Academy to succeed?
No, on Beta they were not interchangeable, scouting was the only option, but at least #14 was "Gain a PoP spell" so finding one during visits counted.
There have, of course, been complaints about the scout with no alternative quest, so that may change when it goes live.