• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

(Spoilers) Snow Flurry Event Guide

DeletedUser5650

I'm still very new to Elvenar. I was wondering if someone could translate this? I don't actually know what "tier one" or "boosted" means.

" Set 2 tier 1 boosted factories"

DeletedUser5650

Tier 1 = Marble , Steel , Planks - Tier 2 = Crystal , Scrolls , Silk - Tier 3 = Elixir , Magic Dust , Gems ;-)

Boosted - Look into your Main Hall under the "Relics" tab, It will show what Items you will be "Boosting" with the required number of collected relics .
Thanks very much for the info! That helps a lot :)

DeletedUser3441

Tier 1 = Marble , Steel , Planks - Tier 2 = Crystal , Scrolls , Silk - Tier 3 = Elixir , Magic Dust , Gems ;-)

Boosted - Look into your Main Hall under the "Relics" tab, It will show what Items you will be "Boosting" with the required number of collected relics .

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much, Soggy & KayleGirl ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Updated to quest #43 (thanks to Crazywizard from Beta for the info)

Beware, there are multiple "gain XX relics" quests
You need to gain 71 relics total by quest #42, so plan your provinces/tournaments accordingly, keeping in mind there a multiple "scout a province quests as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5676

Is this event even going to be possible for people in Chapter 2?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Is this event even going to be possible for people in Chapter 2?
You might not complete every single quest, but my chapter 3 city is chugging along on quest #37 after just 4 and a half days with a month still to go, so it should be possible.
And you don't need to complete everything to get prizes

DeletedUser3312

When you say 3 level 3 marble factories, is this because they are your tier 1 boosted good or will we need lots of marble?Or is the quest specific? Thanks.
Willplay

You have to upgrade buildings to level 4. Marble is the fastest building to upgrade. so build to level 3 and then when quest hits. upgrade to 4. takes a couple hours or so. and then sell them.

DeletedUser5668

If they don't want us to advance too fast, why do they keep giving quests to get relics? What if I can't scout any more provinces for this chapter of the research tree without exceeding their advanced scouting chest total?
What??? there is a advanc
Here is a complete list of the daily event buildings by chapter.
Like normal buildings the larger ones are generally more efficient, the exception being the Winter Star which is what I will be saving all of my snowflakes for.
That being said, they are all quite good, so if you want something pretty, go for it--you can find pictures in the next post as they become available on Beta.

2814yoj.png
1190574.png
o8cq55.png
im6sro.png
2954vpc.png
2v2cvnt.png
641n9f.png
24d514y.png

day 1- Lazy Snowman 3x2
Capture.png
day 2- Father Frozen Tree 3x3
Capture.png
day 3- Was frozen Tree again, but confirmed as known bug
day 4- Frozen Flame (orange)
2py9xtx.png
day 5- Snowball fight
6dv6vo.png

If you have a better picture of an event building, please post it and I'll add it here

So, if we wait the Winter Star becomes more expensive? I don't understand the lists of "stuff" with their size & Culture.

DeletedUser1901

So, if we wait the Winter Star becomes more expensive? I don't understand the lists of "stuff" with their size & Culture.

Every time you complete the Advanced Scouts Research in your tree at the beginning of a new chapter, the culture value increases in the prizes.

DeletedUser3602

24 hours before the event:
 Train at least 10 troops in your barracks
 Set 3 tier 1 boosted factories to 24h
 Set 2 workshops to 24h

 Have a total of at least 9 workshops
 Have a total of at least 10 Tier 1 boosted manufacturies
 Start 2 Power of Provision spells 13-20 hours before your first log in on event day
 Set 7 workshops to 9h
 Have at least 10 of your tier 1 boosted good (any level)
 If you have 10 of your Tier 1 boosted, set 5 to 3h
 If you have 14 of your Tier 1 boosted, set 4 to 9h as well
 If your scouts take more than a day you may want to start one now
[/SPOILER]

Hi Soggy,
Thank you so much for making this walkthrough (again). It´s going to be very helpful! I just wanted to point out that in the list above (24 hours before the event) you´ve mentioned "Have a total of at least 10 Tier 1 boosted manufactories" twice. Item #5 and #8 are the same, you just used different words. Thank you again,
Floripa

EDIT:
I hope you don´t think I am incredibly annoying, but I was reading the walkthrough and it contains some mistakes. I´ve summed them up so you can correct them:
* 1. Gain 5,000 coins (Don't collect all of your coins, you may need more for quest #10)
Quest #10 should be #11
* 5. Produce beverages 2 times (collect the ones started after #2)
This is quest number 6. (not 5) and it should be after #3 (not #2)
* 16. Produce advanced tools 4 times (collect these from the ones you set after #12)

#12 should be #13
* Optional: Build 5 of your tier 1 boosted good up to level 2 for quest #32, extra boosted buildings will also help from #46-49)

#32 should be #33

Cheers!

DeletedUser5285

Hi SoggyShorts. First I want to say Thanks to you and kayleegurl for all the work and info!! I saw you posted
Hopefully I haven't missed any,,,,my question is, "Are they giving out the crystals on all the servers, already? I haven't seen any, or am I just not looking hard enough? Question #2...is there a way to keep the forum page and my kingdom page open at the same time, so I can refer back? The minute I go back to my kingdom and then try and come back here...it's just my kingdom on both. Then I have to reopen the forum and try to find what I was just looking at.

Crystal_Locations.jpg

DeletedUser3602

Hi Syrinx, I think something went wrong with you quoting Mykan´s post, haha. But to answer your questions:
1. The crystals will appear in your city as soon as the event starts on December 5th. Mykan is a beta player as well and his screenshots are from there.
2. I have the same problem with opening the forum page and the game page at the same time. But if you open another page, I don´t know, like Facebook, you can click on that page first and then the forum page will work again. That way you don´t have to reload.

DeletedUser5285

Hi Syrinx, I think something went wrong with you quoting Mykan´s post, haha. But to answer your questions:
1. The crystals will appear in your city as soon as the event starts on December 5th. Mykan is a beta player as well and his screenshots are from there.
2. I have the same problem with opening the forum page and the game page at the same time. But if you open another page, I don´t know, like Facebook, you can click on that page first and then the forum page will work again. That way you don´t have to reload.
NICE!!!!! Thank you, that worked!!!

DeletedUser4582

The event starts Monday Dec 05!

• A new crystal will appear once per hour, They can appear "several times per hour"and if you miss a few hours you can collect more than one at a time to catch up. (you may need to switch from city view to research and back to refresh)
Can you explain? we can took crystal that appears a few hours ago before! how? Thanks for all information about Snow furry event