• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sprouts?

Dhurrin

Just wondering here. Is it just on Elcysandir that EVERYONE seems to be looking for sprouts or is that on all worlds?
Because here on Elcysandir that was the case in chap 18 AND 19 AND now in 20 too. So either there is something extremely unbalanced in the need for sprouts vs the other ascended T1 goods, or it is just that this world seems to be lacking high-chapter players boosted in that 1 particular set of goods.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Arendyll has plenty of Sprouts and a serious shortage of Minerals, plus a semi-shortage of Ingots.
My Arendyll city is boosted in Ingots and I rarely see trades posted there asking for Ingots. It does seem like the ascended good trade market has gotten more active since the release of ch 20. After ch 20 came out, I will occasionally see trades asking for Ingots. But before ch 20 was released I almost never saw trades asking for Ingots. And I was checking multiple times daily.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Thanks, so it just seems it is Elcysandir is short on high-lvl players boosted in that. Weird.

I had the same thing. I have bars, wax & spread. I kept checking the trader to see if anyone posted sprouts, flying powder or either of the other T9. It was always slim pickings. I had the same imbalance for the last couple of chapters. I just figured I was very unlucky on my boosted. Sadly, I used a boatload of time instants in the Merchant.

defiantoneks

I'm in E and confirm less sprouts than anything else. i trade to keep an even amount of mineral (boost) and ingots so that whenever sprouts do become available i can grab them no matter what the ask is.

Yekka US

In Ceravyn (Humans), for Sprouts in Woodelves (Chapter 9) you need Refined Planks, so build Planks Grafting Sites to produce them.

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
In Ceravyn (Humans), for Sprouts in Woodelves (Chapter 9) you need Refined Planks, so build Planks Grafting Sites to produce them.

The discussion is about the ascended good produced by plank manufactories, not the guest race production of the woodelves chapter. In other words we are discussing scholarly sprouts, not treant sprouts.

Last edited:

Yekka US

The discussion is about the ascended good produced by plank manufactories, not the guest race production of the woodelves chapter. In other words we are discussing scholarly sprouts, not treant sprouts.
That's me told. My bad, I'm sure. I'm not learned in Advanced Sprouts.