• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello sputnik9009 ... has been spotted orbiting in the area!_!

DeletedUser16929

Hello Elvenarians
peace and love to one and all,
my name is sputnik
my city is: sputnik9009, on Sinya Arda
the fellowship i am in is called: Raganok - RECRUITING (we are looking for active players)
i have been playing Elvenar since April 7 2018
i just found out about the forum a short while ago and thought i would say hello
i have been building my city, focusing on my three boosted manufactories and exploring as many provinces as possible
i have never bought any diamonds
i am the largest city in our fellowship
my score is 87755
i am ranked 1574
i like all the building and math calculations that come into play, when growing and building my city
i find it a constant shuffle to maintain growth with limited space... something must be the sacrificial sale, to build something new
something that i probably will never sell is my Golden Abyss, i really like it for the population, mine is at 4403 population
i try give neighbourly help every day, i like this aspect of the game, it is a real communal thing, social thing
takes me to the saying "what comes around, goes around"
i live it, i love it, i breath it and i like to eat it
well this is me, i hope you are well
orbiting high above the Earth's mantle..............................................................................................sputnik9009

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
As an English Major I cannot help to comment.

First, Welcome!

Second, the personal pronoun "I" is always capitalized unless you are E. E. Cummings, the poet. LOL

AJ

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
From the 'Forum Rules'
4. Style of communication (no CAPS!)
Please reread your posts before submitting to avoid mistakes. Do not write all in CAPS and form complete sentences. Your text might be read by hundreds of players so make sure it is understandable.
On the other hand it is not allowed to make uninvited remarks about typos, writing styles, etc. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post, an admin or mod will then deal with it.