• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Squad Size >999x

Gath Of Baal

I got curious when I hit the 16th tournament province and I was still showing Valorian Guards at >999x , I did the math and I have 3120 squads at squad size 664.

If they take away the > and X they could actually show the real number up to 99,999 , instead of giving me a headache by having to do some math problems to find out the real number. Math after drinking some 1800 is hard for me :p well math without 1800 sucks too

StarLoad

I guess it is just too early for me but what difference would it make in your troop choices, if you saw you had 200,000 actual troops vrs 999x?
Would you use them more or less for a battle?

Gath Of Baal

I guess it is just too early for me but what difference would it make in your troop choices, if you saw you had 200,000 actual troops vrs 999x?

Ehh just wanted to know without having to do the math :p just complaining for complaining sake. I'm due one complaint every 5 years, yeah if I did my math right it works out to 1 every 5 years :p

Yogi Dave

It makes a difference in determining which troop to train in each building. I have to wait until I'm at a high enough prov or high enough in the spire to see which troops I'm lowest in. Although, you are correct, I can just make the one I use the most or alternate between them.
Rich people's problems.
It's good to be rich.
1616348486038.png

Since a tourney just ended I can see I want to train Paladins, Orc Strats and Frogs. Orc Strats and frogs will be >999x by the next tourney.

Sprite1313

It makes a difference in determining which troop to train in each building. I have to wait until I'm at a high enough prov or high enough in the spire to see which troops I'm lowest in. Although, you are correct, I can just make the one I use the most or alternate between them.

It's good to be rich.
View attachment 9437
Since a tourney just ended I can see I want to train Paladins, Orc Strats and Frogs. Orc Strats and frogs will be >999x by the next tourney.
So jealous, LOL

Yogi Dave

Rich? Looks decidedly middle-class ;)
LOL Stuck in the middle again. Though your orc warriors are looking a bit thin.

My squad size is 6054, so that could make a difference, but probably not enough. I did get my orc strats and frogs to >999x before the tourney, but they are down to 695 and 540, respectively now. That's the price of getting 2nd in the world this week. I may be using the brown bears in a few weeks.

Deleted User - 3932582

LOL Stuck in the middle again. Though your orc warriors are looking a bit thin.
I just don't produce any (as I don't use them), the same with Barracks LM and LR. These are just the ones passively produced in AWs and Brown Bears...

And no, adjusting for your squad size won't make a difference ;)

Kawhi is a Raptor

is there a formula for calculating what your squad size will be after completing x number of ss techs (including optional)? just trying to plan ahead and can't find info

Yogi Dave

This is the squad size that shows in the army camp dialog and is for doing all SS techs. Each tech increases your SS by 3 times it's tech number. This gives a series of numbers which follows the equation of

3 * (n*n + n) / 2.

CrusaderMichael

anyone know why they decided to stop at 999?

I'm glad my gold doesn't say >999

maybe the devs are satanic and stand on their head a lot? ... "it's 666 now... the players will never figure it out !!!!!!!"

IT'S JUST A JOKE HELYA DON'T BAN ME !!!!