• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Squad size equalizer button

BubblyBlackice

Sometimes we face battles where the enemy army is smaller than ours. If I'm not auto fighting, but want a fair fight for fun, I would like to downsize my squad size to match the enemy. Sometimes this would even be helpful on auto fight if you pick the unit types you want knowing you will lose some of a certain unit, but want to keep the total number of individual soldiers you lose in that unit to a minimum. Just having a box to click if your squad size is bigger than your enemies on the squad selection screen could accomplish this. Sorry guys, but sometimes I like a fair fight!

Iyapo1

Sorry guys, but sometimes I like a fair fight!
Just FYI, the AI is dumb as a box of rocks. If you are looking for a fair fight, this might not be the game for you.

Also, you are in chapter 2...you will very quickly be outnumbered on your map. And, dumb as the AI is, it will start knocking you about shortly. I think this suggestion is premature.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Sometimes we face battles where the enemy army is smaller than ours. If I'm not auto fighting, but want a fair fight for fun, I would like to downsize my squad size to match the enemy. Sometimes this would even be helpful on auto fight if you pick the unit types you want knowing you will lose some of a certain unit, but want to keep the total number of individual soldiers you lose in that unit to a minimum. Just having a box to click if your squad size is bigger than your enemies on the squad selection screen could accomplish this. Sorry guys, but sometimes I like a fair fight!
Try bringing only 4 squads :)

Silver Lady

If I'm not auto fighting, but want a fair fight for fun, I would like to downsize my squad size to match the enemy.

Can’t support this one, sorry. There are already plenty of ways to have a ‘fair fight’ (read put your troops at a disadvantage). We certainly don’t need another one.