• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Squad size showing as zero in tournament, can not battle

edeba

I have reloaded a number of times and I am getting a squad size of zero. I went back to my main city and then back to the tournament and my squad size returned, however, in battle the highlight of the active character and range of movement disappeared. I badly fumbled through one battle like this, and then I reloaded and the zero squad was back again. I cleared my browser, reloaded, and zero squad size.

DeletedUser51

Can you please let us know the browser and version where this is occurred, as well as the flash version you are using so we can try and reproduce this?

edeba

I use chrome. It happened a couple times, but hasn't happened again since I reported it.

Another problem has been happening and repeating, and that is I am getting invisible fighters, and/or when I go to battle, the outline isn't showing up so I can't tell the range of where I can go and hardly who is active. So far reloading appears to be fixing it. I had the one battle where I didn't realize I had an invisible fighter and once he was hit, I could kind of tell he was there better. The invisible fighter thing is happening regularly.

Hmmm, when I went to get the version of chrome, it said it was updating, Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit). I think that is the updated version. I will report back if I have the problem again.

DeletedUser2228

I have had this issue many times as well. It has always resolved after deleting cookies, restarting the bo, and then reloading everything - though sometimes I have had to repeat this procedure as many as 3 times to get the squad sizes back to normal. It's really very annoying.

I'll come post the specific conditions if I encounter it again.

I do know I've encountered this using both I.E. from one machine and using Chrome from another computer.

DeletedUser2228

I just experienced a variation on this bug. My squad sizes are not zero, but they are MUCH smaller than they should be. Please bear in mind that I'm a late-game player, and I expect my tournament squads to be this size in province #3, but this screenshot was taken in province #14. Also note the EXTREME disparity in sizes between my squads and the enemy squads. I get to put out 271 troops per stack (5 stacks) and the enemy gets to put out 1591 per stack (6 stacks), meaning that the enemy has more than 7x the troops I have (instead of 1.8x as it's supposed to be).

Browser is Chrome.

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 87

DeletedUser663

This problem occurred for me several times in the past - in October when I was trying to complete Province 19 (level 1) no troops were provided for me to use. Despite clearing browser data, rebooting the PC and waiting overnight the only way I could get through this level was through negotiating all 4 battles. Province 20 was then available in the normal way.

Today, completing a tournament battle I reached Province 26 (level 1) in the current Silk Tournament but each of the four battles at this level provides me with Zero troops to fight with. I have tried clearing browser data, reloading the game, left the game for a period, but the same situation occurs. I have negotiated all four battles and Province 27 gives me the correct situation which the expected troops are available for me to use.

Support did indicate in October that this was a recognised ad hoc problem which crops up from time to time but no action seems to have been taken to resolve the problem. Having to negotiate 4 battles does use up quite a high volume of goods, when the tournament battles should be winnable.

It would be helpful if you could indicate when this issue is likely to be addressed.

DeletedUser12927

I sometimes get invisible fighters, but the outlines are visible