• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

SS Techs in chapter 13, when were capped on provinces

DeletedUser3507

I am way past cap, but with SS Techs its suppose to help scouting this is bull to keep us from earning expansions...

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Technically they expect you to be at around 320 provinces cleared, so SS techs make perfect sense.:)
I cleared 30 provinces after grabbing the first one, so it helped me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Try over 480...
Right, so you are reaping the massive benefits of having a dozen more expansions than the guest race(and tournament) are balanced for.
That doesn't even include premium expansions.
So the SS techs are just bringing you a little tiny bit back towards the "normal" range.
You're doing fine.

P.S. you are also gaining 4 barracks levels this chapter which should increase your training speed by 40%:eek::eek::eek:

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am not sure how many chapters are left, but one can factor in that advanced scouting is no longer offered and the provinces per chapter has been raised to 40. This may well mean in the long run that squad size will balance itself again.

The Unbeliever

The problem honestly isn't with the actual SS techs, but rather, the gakked up Tournaments that screw you over for simply having more SS techs as part of your natural game progression! ;)

Fix the tournament to go by say a set 'chapter based' squad size, and then SS techs finally become relevant again researching all of them will give an actual advantage vs. now where it just makes things beyond stupidly 'Lunatic Mode' level madness.