• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ST tower reward reset timer

Zoof

What is the interval or duration on reset for the ST tower reward on help chest
The interval belongs to the aspect of the game that gives you help rewards chests, not ST (or anything else that gives rewards when you receive a help chest).

You can collect up to three* help chests each day from doing Neighborly Help. At what point the game considers to be the border between "today" and "tomorrow" is something I'm not entirely sure of. I want to say it's around 7PM EST, but I've gotten some conflicting information from other people when I asserted that that's the case.

* More if you've built Scouts' Tavern. Available at the end of ch 20.

Flashfyre

So once a day? Seems very much more often
It will seem so if you don't do your NH visits at the same time every day. Say you logged in this morning and did some visits, and got 3 chests; then you log in tonight (after the reset) and do some more visits, and get 3 more chests. So, 6 chests in 1 day, but only because you didn't do visits last night after the reset.
And, if you have any NH boosts that extend the visit help timers, you may be doing your visits out of sync with the reset timer, thus contributing to the appearance that more chests are available each "day".