• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stacking Fire Phoenix feeding effects

DeletedUser21745

I just discovered that I can craft a Fire Phoenix in the Magic Academy.
I already have one Fire Phoenix at level 10 with 3 more Phoenix artifacts left over.

Does anyone know if I had two or more Fire Phoenix's and I fed them both if their attack effect would stack?
Is it worth having more than one Fire Phoenix?

Thanks.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Are you certain it's a fire phoenix, and not one of the others? It's supposed to be impossible to craft a levelling building when you already have on e placed or in inventory.

DeletedUser21745

Are you certain it's a fire phoenix, and not one of the others? It's supposed to be impossible to craft a levelling building when you already have on e placed or in inventory.
I am not sure about the Fire Phoenix. I just saw the other two in crafting and was thinking that the Fire Phoenix might show up. Didn't realize that crafting would prevent it from coming up.