• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stagnant Fellowship

Eluwaine

Hi. This game is lots of fun and very relaxing. However, I'm frustrated with the fellowship that I joined. Several fellowship mates and I worked hard on the last adventure. We reached the first chest and couldn't go any further because none of us were high enough in rank. I sent a message out asking someone with a higher rank to collect the chest so we could continue. No one responded. We ended up with our 1 chest at the end of the adventure but I wonder how much further we may have gone if someone had collected the chest earlier. The top 3 ranked players (archmage and 2 mages) have not increased in score for weeks so I wonder if they've given up the game. I'm ranked 4th. A lot of players have left already out of frustration. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm ready to move on too but would rather resolve the problem if possible.

Risen Malchiah

@Eluwaine A good resource is to check out Elvenstats and look up your fellowship. You will be able to see which players are active or not. Players with the ! icon next to their names likely have not played in a while. If you and a handful of others are the only active players, you have a few options. As Xelenia said, you may be able to have support transfer Archmage to you and then you and the other active players can start cleaning house & recruiting new players. Or you and the other active players can seek out a new fellowship together. Or of course you can go it alone and join someplace new. Either way, Elvenstats is a great resource to look up any prospective player or fellowship to decide if they are a fit for you. Good luck! :)

DeletedUser3220

I will recommend reaching out to in-game support, HERE. If you feel your archmage is inactive, we can take a look, confirm and make someone else and archmage. That is with the assumption you wish to stay in the fellowship.

Xelenia
Very true! We had an archmage that was out for months when I asked Support for help. They did and we've carried on business as usual...even better. Thank you, Support for your help!

DeletedUser3220

Hi. This game is lots of fun and very relaxing. However, I'm frustrated with the fellowship that I joined. Several fellowship mates and I worked hard on the last adventure. We reached the first chest and couldn't go any further because none of us were high enough in rank. I sent a message out asking someone with a higher rank to collect the chest so we could continue. No one responded. We ended up with our 1 chest at the end of the adventure but I wonder how much further we may have gone if someone had collected the chest earlier. The top 3 ranked players (archmage and 2 mages) have not increased in score for weeks so I wonder if they've given up the game. I'm ranked 4th. A lot of players have left already out of frustration. Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm ready to move on too but would rather resolve the problem if possible.
It is very frustrating for this to happen...It happen to me in one world. When the archmage was on the next time I asked them to please promote me so it will not happen again. They did. Good luck...

Jiali

@Eluwaine - Oh what a headache! It's so much easier to advance in this game when you have the benefits of a strong, active fellowship! Even the simplest things like accumulating goods becomes very difficult when you don't have a group of active members to trade with. There's lots of good advice above but rest assured, if you decide to jump ship, there are lots of active fellowships out there waiting for you!

As mentioned, Elvenstats is a great resource. You can also use the "search fellowships" feature in game. Just click on your score underneath your profile photo. In the rankings box that pops up, you can click the "fellowships" tab. Here, you can search through the other fellowships in your world. Send a few messages to fellowships that interest you. Then, you'll have your pick! :) Oh, and if you do bail out... take those active players with you. They'll thank you later

Good luck to you!