• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Star Adventurers looking for 2 Active Members

DeletedUser11744

Come join our active, fun and supportive fellowship Star Adventurers. We are looking for 2 very ACTIVE player with a minumum score of 10,000 and a weekly Tourney score of 1000 and whose ready to make #1 in the next FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURE! We have several 1st place wins on our belt! We do a 10 Chest run every 2 weeks in Tourney! Big plus if boosted in planks & scrolls!

To be a part of our FS,
1. Participate in the tournaments weekly
2. Help at least 4x a week
3. Trade with fellow members first, post 2-3 star trades only
4. Respect your fellows in all communications.
5. Notify leaders if you're going to be off game for an extended period
6. Be very active in Fellowship Adventures (we have several #1's on our belt)

f you're all alone, unhappy or just looking for an active, drama free Fellowship on the move, come join us for fun, growth and mutual support.

Message me here or in Arendyll(US) if you'd like to join.

AmaliaUT
Archmage
Star Adventurers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3297

I am not in this FS, but this is the FS to be in if you are ACTIVE! phoenix power may have points but they can't even come close to matching my fellowship in the tournaments, or SA in the Adventurers! They are called Star Adventurers for a reason and they deserve it!

If you want to be in a real fellowship that has fun and is very competitive, Star Adventurers is an awesome fellowship!

SA needs to recruit a tourney player for sure, they deserve it!