• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Star Friends Recruiting

KonTiki

NOW RECRUITING: In the land of KHELONAAR, the Fellowship called STAR FRIENDS wants to recruit a few active elves or humans. Level is not important ... even a newly started city is okay ... as long as you will be an active player (i.e., 3 or more times a week) by visiting and trading with the fellowship. Please message KonTiki (in Khelonaar) if you would like to join OR if you know someone who is looking for an active group to play with. Several new players joined this group (I was one) when the new tournament format started ... we were looking for an active group ... and this one does hit the spot. I think the group is melding pretty well together now and we really could use a few more active players. Star Friends is ranked 263 and is improving in rank every week.