• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starfleet is Recruiting!

Elfglitter

1200px-StarfleetCommandEmblemVectorized.svg.png

Starfleet is now recruiting on US 3, Felyndral! We have multiple fellowships on every server, with options for every type of player. Academies for newbies to learn the game from experienced players. Starbases for active players that like to keep it casual, and Starships for the more ambitious players.

Starship Enterprise is a well established, 10 chest fellowship. Silver in Spire is obtained weekly, with plans to push for gold every once in a while. In the last 7 FA's, we've earned 1st place three times, a 2nd, and 3rd place twice. We are looking for active players that love tourney and have great team spirit! Score is not as important as the player's willingness and ability to work with and for the team. Please message nsaplay78 if interested.

Starship Hathaway is for cities of intermediate size, 20k or higher, who like tourney and FA's. We are working towards being a 10 chest fellowship, with pushes every 4 weeks at this time. Please message blackwolf9779 if interested.

Starship Voyager is being brought out of dry dock after months of repair. We are at this point a smaller fellowship, but are looking for people wanting the challenge of building a 10+ chest, gold Spire fellowship. Score is not important, but we are looking for those players that go all out in tourney AND love to get to the top of the Spire every week. Please message Elfglitter if interested.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Good luck and happy sailing. Glad to see other starships out there.

AJ, AM Starship Valiant- (On Kelonaar)

BrinDarby

Are the Q or Ferengi welcome ??
What are the benchmarks for such players ??? ( 1620 T-pts and finish lvl 3 spire ) every week ???

Elfglitter

Are the Q or Ferengi welcome ??
What are the benchmarks for such players ??? ( 1620 T-pts and finish lvl 3 spire ) every week ???

All are welcome lmao.

In Voyager as they are going for 10+ chests and gold in Spire, yes, those would be a good benchmark for applicants. Hathaway has lower requirements for tourney, and the Spire is not required unless the player wants to do it. Enterprise has a minimum tourney score requirement of 1200, and they are planning on pushing for Spire gold once in a while, but not weekly.

BrinDarby

Ahh, my dear Cathy..... but Tuvok needs to dance more, perhaps a ..... Jig ??
In all seriousness tho, even in the Federation, Trade is well Trade ...
As those are my current #s, its dissapointing so many FS are outta my reach.

I'm glad someone laughed,
we all need to laugh a bit more....