• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starship Excelsior seeking ambitious players

nsaplay78

We are currently the number 36 ranked fellowship on E world despite only having 18 members. We do 10+ chests in every tournament for a couple years now. We always earn at least a silver in the spire and also have 8 gold medals to our credit. We tend to push for gold every other month for 2 weeks in a row with the 2nd week being optional. So far, we have earned gold both weeks each time. We participate in FAs to the extent that we earn all the stage rewards.

Our requirements are 1200 points per week in tournaments. There is no minimum for the spire, although I strongly encourage doing at least the 1st floor and preferrably the 2nd floor as well. During our push weeks for gold, everyone is expected to do at least the 1st and 2nd floors. As I mentioned before, we only bother earning the stage rewards in FAs. Everyone is expected to help with that but anything further is optional.

I can make exceptions to almost any rule on a week to week basis, but only if you let me know whats going on. I do realize that real life gets in the way from time to time. So I am willing to work with anyone if something arises as long as its not a regular problem. That being said, I do hold everyone accountable and all are expected to do there fair share. Feel free to check out our overview page to make sure there arent any red flags for you

Anyone interested or with questions should direct emails to Nsaplay78.

nsaplay78

Im not sure of the exact total but I think we have close to 40 fellowships spread across all 8 us worlds as well as one on the beta server. Pretty much anything that is a starship or starbase is likely apart of our network. Starships are for ambitious players that like to tourny, spire, FA, etc. Starbases are more laid back where remaining active is the only real requirement. Thats why they typically have tourny minimums of 90 points, just to make sure people dont go inactive. Starbase function as a place for smaller cities that cant keep up with things like tournament minimums on a starship to be able to grow and develop. They are also for new players to go and have trading partners as well as learning the game from experienced ones. Once cities are large enough, they can transfer to starships or remain at the starbase, depending on what there playstyle is and which type of environment they want to play in. That way everyone is in a fellowship with similar goals and playstyles. Thats basically how starfleet works. We exchange members between fellowships as needed and support each other however we can