• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starship Valiant needs you on Khelonar

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Looking for 3-4 sophisticated and consistent players to complete our crew. Need to be 50K or more, do a minimum of 1200 in the tournament each week, and get to the top of the second tier in the Spire. But mostly need to be a consistent and focused player wanting to rise to the stars!

Laftar

You have some inactives and one chapter 15 player that consistently bats low in tournament. What's the deal with her? I am looking for a new fellowship, but am actively avoiding moochers. Here's my post in the Members Looking section:

Looking for a 10-chest Alliance. Tired of the moochers in Clan of Unity.

There has been a long-standing issue with moochers in Clan of Unity, and I'm fkn tired of it. They talk a big game about booting people to our sister alliance if you underperform in tournament. That has not happened since I've been a member (about two years). If you are going to be underperforming for that fkn long, you need to move to a less demanding alliance. No excuses. We have a long term member with a fkn 434 tournament average. 434. Let that steaming pile of sh!t average sink in. In a #13 alliance, no less. Super fkn annoying to say the least. My last alliance also had issues with double standards. I sincerely hope it's not a theme in Khelonaar.

My tournament average is 4530 according to ElvenStats. I have boosts in steel, scrolls, and dust. I also make it to the top of the Spire weekly, whether or not others are participating. I just like Spire. I am not interested in Fellowship Adventures, but if it's a requirement I am willing to make some time for it if all my other requirements are met (10-chest weekly tournament with NO MOOCHERS). I will absolutely be checking ElvenStats for problem players in your alliance if you reach out to me. If I see a long-term leech, I will not join you. Period. I am also looking for a non-political alliance. I do not give a rat's ass about your political stances.

Thanks for checking out my message!

- Laftar

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
All full and no "moochers" Did 15 chests last week and over 900 in Spire. Well get to Gold soon enough.

But to answer @Laftar, because he was right, we did have some inactives. We've cleared that up, put in place a group of 5 (soon 6) fellowships to make recruiting easier and give more options to active players who may need to change their level of play, and, in general, become a lot stronger. Since you complained of our presentation, we took it to heart. Thanks!

What fun!