• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starship Valiant

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
We have openings. We are a top 40 fs and do 12 chests and Silver, working on Gold. We are 100% active and moving up the rankings as we go.

So a steady and reliable place. No snacks, of course. (This is mentioned to see if the Queen of Snacks really does monitor all messages for the word "snacks" or not.

AJ

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@Queen of Snacks: I ... mean, WE have the finest stash of home made chocolate chip cookies. I personally stashed them away many months ago. I visit them regularly to insure they are still fresh. It's a difficult job but as AM I feel somebody has to do it, so I square up my shoulders eqch week and make the visit. Of course only I know where they are so there's that too. Anyway, those making it to the top of the Spire are given the first of 962 clues...each of which leads to another clue and another clue and another clue.... and so on. So far, nobody' has found my our stash.

Just thought I'd let you know. Our advertisement of "no snacks" was to discourage those unwilling to do the work to get the snacks. Not that 962 clues is THAT hard. Wouldn't want anybody to think we weren't generous!

AJ