• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Started playing a week ago

DeletedUser

I play everyday but not sure on some things.I been playing FOE for 3 1/2 years now so I am online alot.I want to learn about the game and like being in a group (Fellowship) so we can help each other out.I have boost for marble x2 but also produce steel x2 and wood x2.I play elf not sure if that matters with a fellowship.

DeletedUser

I play everyday but not sure on some things.I been playing FOE for 3 1/2 years now so I am online alot.I want to learn about the game and like being in a group (Fellowship) so we can help each other out.I have boost for marble x2 but also produce steel x2 and wood x2.I play elf not sure if that matters with a fellowship.

I may have a spot for you in a few days, if you don't have anymore offers.
Hankster
Rebel's Alliance

Thanks for joining us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 312108

Hi Whoareyou, for joining a fellowship check in the fellowships seeking members or post in the member seeking fellowship in whichever world you are currently playing in :) Otherwise, check out the fellowships that your neighbors or trading partners are in.