• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Started playing about a week ago

• Thread starter DeletedUser2353
  • Start date

DeletedUser2353

Looking to join a fellowship... I'm still learning the layout, could use help to learn quicker

DeletedUser2073

CASTEL KNIGHTS would like to have you join us can help with most of your questions we are fairly new also but active players

DeletedUser998

If you haven't decided yet... we have started a new fellowship and are looking for active players. Would love to talk to you further about it if your interested. Please checkout 25 Kingdoms and, if you're up for the challenge of helping a fellowship build from the ground up, let me know. I am in a fellowship in Winyandor and so is my mage. She got to her score without spending any diamonds so we are experienced players and can help you out with any questions you might have. Checkout our description to see what we will be building and see if it sounds like a good fit for you. Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm from Friendship Hall, we are an established fellowship, extemely friendly with regular players. We are looking for new or veteran players who are interested in progressing through the game.
If you're still looking then check us out