• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starting a racing city!

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
My Ceravyn city has hit fairies! I spent 24 days in dwarves. So, it has taken roughly 2 months from starting a city to hit Fairies under the new tech tree. From this point forward the tech has been pretty static for a while so I will probably stop with the info dump.

Update on my poor little Sinya city, it still has not reached the spire yet....soon soon.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
My poor little Sinya city finally unlocked the Spire. 26 days. This is the one that got no fellowship zero star trade help and spent no diamonds. It is not gold spire material, upgrades are really behind. This one is also a diamond mine so it won't be advancing farther. I should have it fixed and humming in a week or two.

@Darielle There are benefits to taking your time. In my fairy city I run out of speed up timers weekly and my spell hoard is lingering in the single digits.