• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Starting in (worlds)

BrinDarby

While problems with my ISP and device issues, it seems on the which world login screen,
while prolly trying to diagnose ISP issues xtra clicks were made. Thus it now shows me
as starting in 2 worlds.... I only play on Khellonaar, and only want that world active and
shown as worlds played in....

How do I remedy this problem, as I only play Khellonaar server ???????
BrinD

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Your main city and if it gets removed depends on some unknown formula, probably having to do with how far you've come, diamonds purchased, and the color of the smoke that appears when put dried bats wings into the caldron. To me it is a mystery, however, they do, I think, tend to leave things in place for a lot longer than I would expect. So there is hope that even if you are gone a couple months your city will remain.

AJ

Deleted User - 4646370

I think the rules are :
  • A city above chapter 3 never gets deleted.
  • A city from an account who bought some diamonds never gets deleted.
  • A city which doesn't fall in one of the categories above is deleted if inactive for too long.
  • (Quite new) A city which has been inactive for too long is moved to the edge of the map. It can be moved back to a better location if it becomex active again.

T6583

The 30 days of no activity for deletion only seems to apply to brand new cities / cities under a certain chapter. As for your main city a lot of factors come into play as mentioned above. I have several neighbors that have been inactive for years that haven’t been deleted or even moved yet. I think one player on here talked about a city still being around even though the account owner passed away.