• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stash box anyone?

Huor

If you've played the Inno game Rise Of Cultures, then you've probably used the stash box. It is a feature of move mode that allows you to stash away buildings while you rearrange your city. You can even do a stash all that will place your entire city into the stash box. This is not inventory! You have to empty the stash box before you can leave mode. Sure makes it easier to arrange your city as you grow. If this appears to be of interest, I will come back and work this into a more formal request based on the guidelines, but I list the first pro/con off the top of my head.

Pro: Inno already has the code.

Con: This would most likely be mobile app only as that's were the code is now.

Sprite1313

I think you would get a lot of support for your idea; this topic comes up a lot. I'm pretty sure the developers would say this falls under the category of storing buildings, which the developers have absolutely ruled out. Here's the link the the suggestions guide that includes that information:

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....estions-read-before-posting.27826/post-223351

"*NOTE* There are some ideas which, though many agree would make life easier, have been categorically ruled out by the Development Team since, if they were implemented, they would change the essence of Elvenar.

Storing Buildings - Players can utilize the Teleport Spell, available through the Spire, to gain the ability to store buildings. There will not be a feature outside of the spell to store buildings."

I would love to see the "hide buildings" feature on PC. :)

Yogi Dave

Sure makes it easier to arrange your city as you grow.
This is part of the fun/frustration of the game. It is one of the more mentally engaging aspect. It has been proposed many, many times with the dev team coming back with a no, no, no, to the point it is one of the explicitly listed ideas that will not be forwarded. Look at the bottom of the Helya's post which @Sprite1313 gave above.

I too would love the 'hide buildings' feature on the PC. I'd make it so much easier moving those 1x1 Moonstone set building around and finding other hidden buildings. I understand it being more needed on mobile due to how cluttered the city looks there.

This is where I could devolve into mentioning a simple grid of the arena showing obstacles for fighting would be great, especially on mobile. But I won't go there. ;)

BrinDarby

As much as I hate 3rd party sites, Once I discovered eArchitect.... city tweaks
were almost fun... After Inno allowed teleportation of Evolves, it was all over.
Other than bldg hight, a 2d top view instantly shows bldgs ya forgot ta had.
It allows exactly moving all your bldgs off your grid, then replacing... Plus
it has more features and provides more information than just your bldg layout.

I personally will never need the hide bldgs feature.

Huor

Y'all are right! I was thinking only in the terms of the other Inno game I'm playing. I think I've looked at that thread but I forgot or didn't go down that far. Would be nice to have those 4 sentences at the very top with the 5th sentence saying if your idea isn't one of those above, than feel free to read on.